Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

Just really sad this evening, what a fall from grace in two years.

I don’t buy this “we need to be relegated”. Getting out of that league is horrible, and who knows what it will do to us financially.
The premier league is ****ing boring. I'm done with it all to be honest. Speaking to a Forest fan recently and he said he's really not bothered if they go down as at least the championship is competitive. The premier league is just a forgone conclusion for the majority now. I couldn't give a **** about Man City and their billions and I am starting to feel the same about my own team. Do I really have any kind of affection for Faes, Soutter, Soumare, Mendy, Tete, Maddison etc. They are just a bunch of overpaid footballers in a blue shirt. I would genuinely sooner watch my park team.

Cheer up. We'll have by far the best training facilities in the EFL & thats what really matters. Last time the club imploded we had a lovely new stadium. That was what really mattered then. The world turns full circle.

& wasn't it great in that lovely new stadium too ? I sat in it when it was 2 thirds empty watching championship & league 1 football for a decade. Wonderful stuff & it's all coming back.

& of course when we go down we'll have to sell the entire sqaud, almost all of them at a loss. So that world beating facilty will be full of journeyman no marks & has been cast offs huffing & puffing up & down it preparing for trips to Rotherham & Preston.

Iversen, Kristiansen, Souttar, Hirst, Choudhury, Faes, Thomas, Daka, Dewsbury-Hall, Albrighton, Vardy, Soumare and possible some youngsters.

That’s about all we will have going into the championship. That and a mountain of debt.

Iversen, Kristiansen, Souttar, Hirst, Choudhury, Faes, Thomas, Daka, Dewsbury-Hall, Albrighton, Vardy, Soumare and possible some youngsters.

That’s about all we will have going into the championship. That and a mountain of debt.
Can we bring Hirst back now?

I think Faes, Daka and Soumare will be gone.

Not many will still be here next year which is why we are seeing 'couldn't give a ****' quality of football now.

I think Faes, Daka and Soumare will be gone.

Not many will still be here next year which is why we are seeing 'couldn't give a ****' quality of football now.
I hope they will go, along with all the rest.

There is no picking and choosing who to build a team around. As I posted elsewhere, they'll all be for sale. We cannot afford any PL wages in the Championship.

Meanwhile, Albrighton has been garbage for WBA. Hirst was appalling for Blackburn and Choudhury is fecking terrible in a mess of a Watford side.

The first thing any sensible manager does once this season of torment is over is transfer list every single player. Next season will just be kids, loans and anyone we can't offload.

Maybe we’ll make a left-field appointment in the summer like Burnley. We’ll overhaul the playing squad and play a totally different brand of football and we’ll be promoted back to the Premier League by Easter.

(Yeah… I know)

It’ll be half of of the (crap) Premier League squad on wages we can’t afford and half a bunch of sub-par signings managed by an average manager.

We’re going down. I can’t believe I’m typing that. But I am. Because we are.

Yep, we look like the worst team in this league by a mile, and in truth, with the exception of an okay run immediately before the world cup, we have done all season.

With you 100%

I've gone from thinking there's not really more than a slight chance of it a few weeks ago to now it being nailed on.

It's absolutely vile.

Yep, we look like the worst team in this league by a mile, and in truth, with the exception of an okay run immediately before the world cup, we have done all season.
Take away that run in November and it’s been a pitiful season. Derby-esque.

And yet my friends still think I’m being too pessimistic about our chances.

Take away that run in November and it’s been a pitiful season. Derby-esque.

And yet my friends still think I’m being too pessimistic about our chances.
Which is why it's so incomprehensible that the board left it until now to sack Rodgers!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663