Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

Every result has gone in our favour this weekend.

Huge opportunity for us tomorrow - if we don't take it, we will go down.

Although same can be said for Everton!

Completely agree. Everyone else has done their part in ensuring that the winner of tomorrow’s game reaps maximum benefit. Of course, neither would be in their current position were they even remotely able to capitalize on such things and so predicting a deflating and almost inevitable draw. It’s the hope…

To be fair, it's not such a must win now for me. If we lose, Leeds, Forest, and Everton are still within reach. The only benefactor would be Everton, but it would by no uncertain terms mean it's all over.

Clearly a win for us would be favourable but I'm just saying that it wouldn't be the final nail in the coffin if we lost.

To be fair, it's not such a must win now for me. If we lose, Leeds, Forest, and Everton are still within reach. The only benefactor would be Everton, but it would by no uncertain terms mean it's all over.

Clearly a win for us would be favourable but I'm just saying that it wouldn't be the final nail in the coffin if we lost.

You're in charge of Maddison's social media aren't you?

A loss would be damaging psychologically. A draw however, isn’t a bad result as things are then in our hands. The goal difference could be the deciding factor.

Mathematically, you're not wrong. And it does take some pressure off of today.

But if we can't beat Everton at home, can you honestly see us getting another win this season?

When is a 'must win' a 'must win'?

The Southampton game was called one, and we're all still here. There's points, and there's confidence and momentum - and breathing space and a feeling of tension being relieved. All of those intangibles/feely stuff play a part in 'must win' (in common usage anyway) even if we can't put a number to them.

Whatever, I think tonight is a 'must win' for us even it's not mathematically necessary.

The basic truth is that we're not any better since sacking Rodgers. Four points from five games is pretty much exactly what Rodgers was getting all season.

So far, I've found Smith to be a breath of fresh air in terms of personality and honesty. However, I've got absolutely no faith in his management ability. He's managed to pick the wrong side/shape every game so far. So much so, that he's had to change it to get us anywhere each time.

I don't like or trust our players one bit. They've collapsed under the mildest pressure so often. They've found ways to be inept that mean every match day is just fearing the worst and hoping to be surprised. What a shit season.

Our hope lies in the the incompetence of our competitors. That, and the undoubted talent we have skulking inside this group of let downs.

I'll be there again tonight. I'll suspend my incredulity at the lineup and formation. I'll sing and shout only supportive and positive things. It's just about hoping we can somehow be less shit than three other shit teams now.

Please let us be less shit than Everton. Nothing else matters.

The basic truth is that we're not any better since sacking Rodgers. Four points from five games is pretty much exactly what Rodgers was getting all season.

So far, I've found Smith to be a breath of fresh air in terms of personality and honesty. However, I've got absolutely no faith in his management ability. He's managed to pick the wrong side/shape every game so far. So much so, that he's had to change it to get us anywhere each time.

I don't like or trust our players one bit. They've collapsed under the mildest pressure so often. They've found ways to be inept that mean every match day is just fearing the worst and hoping to be surprised. What a shit season.

Our hope lies in the the incompetence of our competitors. That, and the undoubted talent we have skulking inside this group of let downs.

I'll be there again tonight. I'll suspend my incredulity at the lineup and formation. I'll sing and shout only supportive and positive things. It's just about hoping we can somehow be less shit than three other shit teams now.

Most of that is agreeable but I do think the squad looks like they have a bit more belief.

Not a chance we come back to beat Wolves as it was under Rodgers.

Additionally - if the only thing hiring Dean Smith does is give us a crowd back that makes a but of noise and wants us to win, then it’s surely worth the money.
I too don’t think he’s the long term answer. I hope Top is working hard to find the right person in the Summer.

Go on then, give us your starting lineup....

Mark Selby won the world snooker title when we won the Championship, when we won the league, when we got to the CL quarter-finals and when we won the FA Cup.

So clearly our season depends on the result of the snooker final over the next two days.

I thought I was the only one crazy enough to link these two things

Seriously how the **** did we not beat Leeds they are a shambles.
Story of our season. Good enough on paper but lacking any leadership, bravery or game management.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663