Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

Compare it with 2014/15, when we took it into our own hands and started winning matches. Ended up safe with a game to spare.

Which is why we won the league that year, and are fighting to avoid relegation this year.

We need something out of the Fulham and/or the Liverpool games. I don't back us in a 'must must-win' last day (if it's still on the table then)

I haven't watched Fulham this season but gut feel suggests that's not a nailed on loss. Liverpool blow hot and cold... so picking up points from those 2 games is not dreaming. Not over yet?

We need something out of the Fulham and/or the Liverpool games. I don't back us in a 'must must-win' last day (if it's still on the table then)

I haven't watched Fulham this season but gut feel suggests that's not a nailed on loss. Liverpool blow hot and cold... so picking up points from those 2 games is not dreaming. Not over yet?
Last time we played Liverpool they were so shite we accidentally went in front and had to score all their goals for them

Big Sam to Leeds… could be inspired
Absolutely mental. His successes have been when he's had a transfer window. Leeds are giving him 4 (four) matches and asking him to take on a squad built for a radically different style of play. I really hope I'm not wrong, but this just tells me that Leeds are desperate and desperately badly run (and also that Big Sam knows a mark)

I suspect our chances will dramatically increase though if we don't beat Fulham - particularly if others get results.

Look out Bergerac!

Absolutely mental. His successes have been when he's had a transfer window. Leeds are giving him 4 (four) matches and asking him to take on a squad built for a radically different style of play. I really hope I'm not wrong, but this just tells me that Leeds are desperate and desperately badly run (and also that Big Sam knows a mark)
They did exactly the same with Gracia. First they gave Marsch money to buy the players he wanted to fit his style...then almost immediately sacked him & brought in a manager with a completely different approach & those same players. Now they've compounded it.

Nice to know we're not the only ones with a board who haven't got a single clue what they're doing.

I think they were absolutely going down before. So why not take a punt?

It’s desperate for sure, but that’s the position they are in.

The Athletic and a view of what's gone wrong at Leicester. A view that's hard to disagree with.

Apparently, this is a possible final table . . .

FvNG17dWcAAseaC

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664