Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

We really are poor, embarrassingly so. Palace deserved to be out of sight by half time. I don't see us winning a game this season. It's so saddening, depressing & infuriating how this is happening, watching it all slide away without any sign of fight. I've no idea what they're doing on the training ground but there appears to be blissful ignorance. I see relegation as an inevitability. End of an era.

No. If they dock points, they won't relegate an extra team.

And the Everton case will take so long to resolve it's not going to affect this season anyway.
The media think differently and 6 clubs have already urged the league to punish them this season apparently.

Fso_83AWwAYEy8B

FspLr5JXgAQFio1

Pair of absolute bellends. Hopefully when the championship rebuild happens we get players who give less of a **** about Twitter opinions and more of a **** about that football thing they're paid to do. One of them is our stand in captain at the moment ffs....

Yes. It’s happening. I said pre season there was a very real prospect with this manager. It has been so ****ing obvious to anyone watching us over the past 2 years that he was taking us one way. He’s a cretin of the highest order. The only bigger cretins are the people keeping him in his role. It’s brain dead. This never needed to happen. We have taken a shotgun to our foot.

Of course we can still stay up, it's about 50:50 and not surprising either way.

We missed the boat with Dyche, we could have got him and would be mid table safe now. Obviously hindsight is easy but Top's to blame for that. I don't think anyone can make a real difference. Get rid now, give Vardy, or the girl who serves beer at half time, in place. Wait for Potter who will be good getting us out of Championship with a new squad.

And the money we'd lose for BR is about the same as the wages his shit Southampton signings are on.

Of course we can still stay up, it's about 50:50 and not surprising either way.

We missed the boat with Dyche, we could have got him and would be mid table safe now. Obviously hindsight is easy but Top's to blame for that. I don't think anyone can make a real difference. Get rid now, give Vardy, or the girl who serves beer at half time, in place. Wait for Potter who will be good getting us out of Championship with a new squad.

And the money we'd lose for BR is about the same as the wages his shit Southampton signings are on.
With Rodgers it is way less than 50/50 imho.

Everton equalise last minute. They've got some bottle, a desire to win or at least not lose. This is what we need for the next 10 matches, that great escape spirit. Different players but we need Vardy, Maddison, Albrighton to be the backbone of this. I firmly believe Madders is passionate - we've got mutual friends and they all tell me he actually gives a shit. Albrighton and Vardy can bring what would be their last hoorah for us.

We just need the other players to follow, the fans to be impeccable and a manager with aspirations to be a cult-like figure. Rafa can be that man I think.

As fans we have to sing our ****ing hearts out. We can choose to sulk and boo or complain or we can choose to go on the offensive and create a fortress wherever we are. Brendan has gone, now we fight for the club's status with no villain. We can deal with the board's ineptitude after survival.

You know, everyone I've spoken to who doesn't support Leicester is baffled by the notion that we could go down. However, I think people are stuck in a mindset of the last few seasons and haven't updated their perceptions.

Yesterday, I spoke to a Manchester United fan (this is south east Cambridgeshire, so naturally they're everywhere).

He said "Leicester are twelfth aren't they?" I said "No, we're one place above the relegation zone, two points off bottom." He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

I absolutely concur. People haven't updated their perceptions of us. We aren't the side of 19/20 or 20/21. We're not even the side of 21/22.

I do NOT want to get relegated not to spite anyone or anything.

IF it happens then I can bring myself round to the hope we have a Newcastle-esque revival. But we need some bollocks all over the club. Wtf is Top doing?

Everton equalise last minute. They've got some bottle, a desire to win or at least not lose. This is what we need for the next 10 matches, that great escape spirit. Different players but we need Vardy, Maddison, Albrighton to be the backbone of this. I firmly believe Madders is passionate - we've got mutual friends and they all tell me he actually gives a shit. Albrighton and Vardy can bring what would be their last hoorah for us.

We just need the other players to follow, the fans to be impeccable and a manager with aspirations to be a cult-like figure. Rafa can be that man I think.

As fans we have to sing our ****ing hearts out. We can choose to sulk and boo or complain or we can choose to go on the offensive and create a fortress wherever we are. Brendan has gone, now we fight for the club's status with no villain. We can deal with the board's ineptitude after survival.

Albrighton left ages ago, mate

I am probably unusual in this regard but relegation doesn't really bother me. I am bored of the premier league. I have little or no connection with the modern day Leicester city. I cannot afford to attend games and would find it hard to get tickets. It's all gone abit shit for me and I'd almost welcome a change.

I am probably unusual in this regard but relegation doesn't really bother me. I am bored of the premier league. I have little or no connection with the modern day Leicester city. I cannot afford to attend games and would find it hard to get tickets. It's all gone abit shit for me and I'd almost welcome a change.

Yep, bought tickets for the Liverpool match the other day - £58 each!!

There's a fine dining style restaurant in my village that offers 6 courses of food for that price and to be honest, I can be guaranteed to have a good time there. At the Liverpool match, I'm almost guaranteed not to at the moment.

Yep, bought tickets for the Liverpool match the other day - £58 each!!

There's a fine dining style restaurant in my village that offers 6 courses of food for that price and to be honest, I can be guaranteed to have a good time there. At the Liverpool match, I'm almost guaranteed not to at the moment.

Point being - regardless of relegation or not, the club needs to find a way to reconnect with it's fans and it certainly does not start with pricing them out.

It's 9 years ago today since we confirmed our promotion back to the Premier League, after 10 years away.

I know the feeling of being less connected to the club recently, but I absolutely do no want to get relegated as a way to refind that!

We proved last time we went down it's not easy to come back...

It bothers me as financially we will be stuck, and last time we went down it took a decade to back up again. The novelty will soon wear off.
The last time we went down, it took exactly one season to get back up again.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363