Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

For the record, Boc, my "you said it" comment was aimed as how ridiculous Sir Back Patty's posts on this matter have been thus far.

Mind you, stating facts on here is often a bad idea.

For the record, Boc, my "you said it" comment was aimed as how ridiculous Sir Back Patty's posts on this matter have been thus far.
That's how I read and understood it.

Mind you, stating facts on here is often a bad idea.
I doubt if that will deter me.

Getting relegated would be catastrophic

Anyone who thinks otherwise probably wants MON back.
I was hoping to hear chants for Nigel Pearson.

Reason being, my mate said he’d streak to the centre circle and burn his season ticket if there was .

I reminded him to bring some matches

Alas, Once again, the crowd let us down

Despite the fact that re-hiring Pearson would be a ludicrous idea, he was asked about it earlier this week and his response was pretty clear. Move on.

Despite the fact that re-hiring Pearson would be a ludicrous idea, he was asked about it earlier this week and his response was pretty clear. Move on.
I will fiiiight you and it is a fiiiight that I will win.

I'll say it again: Pearson is under contract at Bristol City

Why would anyone leave a permanent job to come here for 8/9 games?
They wouldn't

How fast would a manager be able to stamp his vision and authority on a team? I think we have truly gone past that point and should be looking to recruit a new manager in the summer the only factor is which league we will be in.

I am inclined to agree with most on here we really in an awful mess however, given a decent strategy moving forwards it can be resolved relatively quickly i.e. within a season.

This tweet explains one of our problems well. All the times we've let in late goals or let people who haven't scored in ages/first time, score. All listed by match.

Some Leicester fans are incapable of moving on. For them, the answer will always lie in the past. As long as O’Neill and Pearson are breathing, some will say they should be employed by the club.

Some Leicester fans are incapable of moving on. For them, the answer will always lie in the past. As long as O’Neill and Pearson are breathing, some will say they should be employed by the club.
There’s also a counter argument that suggests we should still employ them even if they aren’t breathing.

And I bet they'll be the first to sing the 'just like Forest, you live in the past' song to opposition fans.

Well we still sing about a bang average striker from about 25 years ago for ****s sake!.....

Far too many cretins support us I'm afraid.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363