Replacement for Rodgers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t need to explain yourself to me mate. That end of civilization thing is scary tho’ so I’ll stay away from your prior posts :)
I only flag it because I said we were capable of 12th or more. It also says “if we stay right now as we are without changing course, this season is a relegation season”. I might have said elsewhere we are ****ed. Pop would know because he has a folder of all the threads he has printed off and indexed… it isn’t this post though. This one clearly does have the caveat you referred to. We may find out soon if there is another post lurking like a confidential file in Donald Trump’s washroom.

Again for balance I don’t care if I did say we are ****ed. I’d much rather we weren’t, but if I did, literally zero ****s given. I would take no joy in looking through old messages hoping to surprise people with a Perry Mason style ‘ah-ha’ moment. We have one point, embarrassed ourselves against a league 2 side and we are still trying to remove the sex toy from our anus that was inserted on Sunday by Brighton. I don’t need old posts to tell you that is a whole heap of relegation trouble.

For the record I did see one quality Perry Mason moment when I was a trainee. The opposition in a case covertly had a client of my old firm filmed playing 5 a side football game and claimed in evidence he could get out of the wheelchair at any moment. We laughed when his identical twin brother identified himself to the court and corrected the advocate that he was the avid footballer. :icon lol:

Why are you justifying yourself against this complete ****ing idiot ?

Just ignore the daft twat, he’s made a right show of himself for a few weeks now
Because it’s bed time and I have nothing else to do while waiting for the child to complete the seemingly endless task of putting on pyjamas and brushing her teeth. Reckon I could fit in a reading of War and Peace before she completes the task.

This is hugely negligent from the board. Get rid now for actual ****s sake.

I only flag it because I said we were capable of 12th or more. It also says “if we stay right now as we are without changing course, this season is a relegation season”. I might have said elsewhere we are ****ed. Pop would know because he has a folder of all the threads he has printed off and indexed… it isn’t this post though. This one clearly does have the caveat you referred to. We may find out soon if there is another post lurking like a confidential file in Donald Trump’s washroom.

Again for balance I don’t care if I did say we are ****ed. I’d much rather we weren’t, but if I did, literally zero ****s given. I would take no joy in looking through old messages hoping to surprise people with a Perry Mason style ‘ah-ha’ moment. We have one point, embarrassed ourselves against a league 2 side and we are still trying to remove the sex toy from our anus that was inserted on Sunday by Brighton. I don’t need old posts to tell you that is a whole heap of relegation trouble.

For the record I did see one quality Perry Mason moment when I was a trainee. The opposition in a case covertly had a client of my old firm filmed playing 5 a side football game and claimed in evidence he could get out of the wheelchair at any moment. We laughed when his identical twin brother identified himself to the court and corrected the advocate that he was the avid footballer. :icon lol:
Good essay.

It doesn't change the simple fact of what was written, whichever way you try to make others infer it.

Why are you justifying yourself against this complete ****ing idiot ?

Just ignore the daft twat, he’s made a right show of himself for a few weeks now
The irony.

Your pseudo grumpy old prick act is priceless though. I'll continue to enjoy every ****ing moment of your breakdowns after every game of football.

:039:

Rodgers replacement at Celtic replying to a question Rodgers failed miserably at on numerous occasions. This is how to be a manager and this is the sort of character I want to see at the club.

Actually he isn‘t Rodgers‘ replacement at Celtic but Lennon’s. Point still valid though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566