Request for the Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Sunderland Newcastle. Noticed they had pieces of red and white plastic tape tied across bottoms of steps.

We would now like to ask posters on here to monitor the closest one to their seat over the next 2 games and feedback their observations including:
Are they manned at all times ?
Does the steward operate them with ease or difficulty ?

I'd rather spend my time looking at the pitch during the game, than looking at the stewards and chains at all times. The players generally have better legs and more interesting boot colours.

There was one City fan arrested for pitch incursion in the period 30th November 2011 to 9th November 2012. The same number of fans arrested during the previous reporting period 20th November 2010 to 29th November 2011.

Clearly not enough has been done to prevent this kind of abhorrent behaviour, and therefore steps must be taken to minimise the risk of a fan entering the KP Stadium pitch in the future.

There was one City fan arrested for pitch incursion in the period 30th November 2011 to 9th November 2012. The same number of fans arrested during the previous reporting period 20th November 2010 to 29th November 2011.

Clearly not enough has been done to prevent this kind of abhorrent behaviour, and therefore steps must be taken to minimise the risk of a fan entering the KP Stadium pitch in the future.
Shocking! Leicester fans are completely out of control. Home games should be played behind closed doors. Or at the Ricoh

The stats I've seen don't say whether the arrests were at home or away games. I think we need to clear that up first. It would be stupid to over-react.
The potential is there. It might have been somewhere else, but it's only a matter of time before our fans are taking liberties here.

Could you live with the risk?

Could you?

The stats I've seen don't say whether the arrests were at home or away games. I think we need to clear that up first. It would be stupid to over-react.
Ok. I overreacted and have had second thoughts. In fact Leicester fans are so well behaved that all away games should be played at KPS

Sign of the times - not enough passhun nor commitment. In my heyday we had loads of arrests of loyal supporters.

Sign of the times - not enough passhun nor commitment. In my heyday we had loads of arrests of loyal supporters.

Thanks goodness times have changed, our stadium would have looked like an S & M venue if Barclay had been running the show then....:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669