Return of the Pest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dickov has been playing off the bench most of the time and he has scored a few goals but he has been training with the first team all the time at blackburn and i think if he comes here it would be great for the other forwards to learn and pick up from him, we don't have the best forwards in the world and next season i would like to see a mix of youth and experience talent together, that is the way forward.

and oh yeah i think this is bullshit about milan NW and dickov together, no one really seen it

Compared to the shite we have at present in Hammond and Horsfield then yes I would snap him up immediately, however with a decent manager and coaching staff I would hope that in Fryatt and Hume we already have the players that can fulfill the role / options that Dickov provides.

I would prefer that we find alternative options to replace Horsfield and Hammond, with players of similar characteristics but far better quality.

I saw it. Don't want Dickhead back thank you. I consider him responsible for relegation, the team were buggered after La Manga, and he missed the peno against MAN CITY that put us down. No thanks stay oop north twat

I saw it. Don't want Dickhead back thank you. I consider him responsible for relegation, the team were buggered after La Manga, and he missed the peno against MAN CITY that put us down. No thanks stay oop north twat

What a pest he was he even scored so many he got us promoted to that league in the first place, that was a bad thing right?

Compared to the shite we have at present in Hammond and Horsfield then yes I would snap him up immediately, however with a decent manager and coaching staff I would hope that in Fryatt and Hume we already have the players that can fulfill the role / options that Dickov provides.

I would prefer that we find alternative options to replace Horsfield and Hammond, with players of similar characteristics but far better quality.

:038:

Exactly Pinky, Hume can play the 'Dickov' role no problem, he has the perfect attributes - just needs to think a bit more in certain situations.

We need to be looking at someone like Steve Howard, I'm not saying we should sign him, but look how well he performs in this league. If we could get a player like him in then we will have a good, varied front line for next season.

Also think we should try and bring in a couple of out of contract strikers to replace Elvis and to provide further options and back up. Would have the 3 main strikers for next season as Fryatt, Hume and A Target Man.

Last edited:
I wouldnt want him back either, but on the same note Hume will never be another Dickov

The Dickov of a few years ago would easily be our best striker in this current squad. Don't know if he's still got it though.

Why would Paul Dickov sitting at a match between Birmingham and Wolves mean he is coming to Leicester?

Can't think of any good reasons to bring him back. He was happy enough to feck off in the first place so I don't see why we should provide him with an old age pension.

Dickov hasn't scored all season, and he can't get into a Man City team that has one of the worst scoring records in the country.

Dickov.....Lennon etc all finished.

Dickov had a fairly late in his career flourish at Leicester and several seasons on isn't going to do much.

Dickov.....Lennon etc all finished.

Dickov had a fairly late in his career flourish at Leicester and several seasons on isn't going to do much.

That is my sentiment about Dickov too. He is 3 years older and has not played or scored much since he left.

Team next season should be:

Walker
Grayson (player manager)
Sinclair
Prior
Thatcher
Gillespie
Lennon (player coach)
Joey
Guppy
Heskey
Dickov

Team next season should be:

Walker
Grayson (player manager)
Sinclair
Prior
Thatcher
Gillespie
Lennon (player coach)
Joey
Guppy
Heskey
Dickov

I dont think we could afford Heskey, I'd like to see us tempt big Iwan out of retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566