Thatcher
Gillespie
Lennon (player coach)
Joey
Guppy
Heskey
Dickov

You joke, but that 11 would probably beat the current team.:icon_eek:

Dickov would definitely strengthen the squad, he is a better finisher than Hume which isn't saying much. I would hope that Milan has his sights on someone of higher quality than Dickov who wasn't exactly clinical when he was with us.

You joke, but that 11 would probably beat the current team.:icon_eek:

Dickov would definitely strengthen the squad, he is a better finisher than Hume which isn't saying much. I would hope that Milan has his sights on someone of higher quality than Dickov who wasn't exactly clinical when he was with us.

Dickov was a better finisher than Hume. We do not know if he would be now. Too many of our fans live in the past ad it is time to move on (a point that Homer was making with his team). Guppy was a big disappointment when he came back and it would probably be the same for any of the others.

Dickov was a better finisher than Hume. We do not know if he would be now. Too many of our fans live in the past ad it is time to move on (a point that Homer was making with his team). Guppy was a big disappointment when he came back and it would probably be the same for any of the others.

Pretty much agree with everything there. Finishing is a talent you are born with and very hard to improve. Dickov is still a better finisher than Hume, whether or not he has lost the yard of pace to get him into positions where he can finish would be the question. I have no doubt Dickov would be better than Hume IF he came back but I am also sure he would be worse than when he played for us.

Hopefully Milan can attract someone better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566