Richie Wellens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of him.Have to wait and see if he's any good

I will stick my neck on the line here and say he is a quality player, bags of class compared to what we have been used to.

Have you seen him play then ?

Saw him quite a bit on Sky, I remember me and my dad saying how good a footballing side they were and he was at the heart of it most of the time. Also one of my mates is a big Donny fan, he reckons he's the dogs nads but as someone else said, it's a good amount of money for a club like Doncaster.

Originally Posted by Jimmy Lad

And to think we were on the verge of signing Mark Davies for less than being is bandied around for this guy!

Jeff - Were we?

Apparently yes. A friend told me that his mate from Walsall (*) was a good friend of Mark's. He said that MD had agreed to sign for us on loan until end of season and then permanently if we were to go up. Then within matter of a couple of days Bolton came in.

(*) Yes I know what you are thinking... the old friend of friend story!

Believe what you want... I'm not forcing anyone to accept what I'm saying as gospel. I only get medical info off my mate, nothing else.

Tell him to register on here as well, assuming it is outfoxed77. :icon_wink

Believe what you want... I'm not forcing anyone to accept what I'm saying as gospel. I only get medical info off my mate, nothing else.

It was the fact i believe you that confused me.It was the bbc info i was doubting not yours.

Tell him to register on here as well, assuming it is outfoxed77. :icon_wink

I think he already is... I get the info to post because, well I think he can't be arsed.

Radio Leicester reporting that Wellens is at the Walkers Stadium now and expected to sign today.

Radio Sheffield reporting that Doncaster have accepted an improved bid in the region of £1.2M

Radio Leicester reporting that Wellens is at the Walkers Stadium now and expected to sign today.

Chris Baxter has just said that Charles Dagnall will bring further news at 5 o'clock "about Richie Wellens who is about to depart Leicester City for pastures new".

:icon_conf

Last edited:
Chris Baxter has just said that Charles Dagnall will bring further news at 5 o'clock "about Richie Wellens who is about to depart Leicester City for pastures new".

:icon_conf

:119::104::081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673