Richie Wellens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternatively, they might just sign for the club that offers them the biggest wage packet.

Absolutely outragous thinking Redditch, no footballer in the right mind would think like that.

Alternatively, they might just sign for the club that offers them the biggest wage packet.

Every footballer, every time. And, let's be honest about it, rightly so. If someone in such a low-loyalty business such as football isn't looking after his pocket first he's doing something wrong.

I expect any prospective signing will sit down and computate all the available information about Leicester City and Preston North End and whoever and will arrive at a scientific answer as to which is the "bigger" club. Obviously they will be as obsessive about whether LCFC is a "bigger" club than Swansea or Cardiff as we all are.

Don't be ridiculous. He is quite clearly weighing up whether to stay at the considerably bigger Donny Rovers (they finished above us last year don't forget) or take a career nose dive by joining little Leicester. :081:

I'm just surprised he hasn't managed to line up a move to Boro, what with their bigger financial clout and everything.

I'm just surprised he hasn't managed to line up a move to Boro, what with their bigger financial clout and everything.

Very true, I find it hard to believe we are signing a player over at least 19 other championship teams.

Come on then, who's the Mercury reporter on here ?? :icon_lol:

You'd be able to spot one if they were here. You wouldn't be able to understand what they're on about half the time, their spelling and grammar would be atrocious and they'd know nothing about football. And Fludie's not here, so it must be someone else.

I don't know anything about this guy... is he actually any good?

My boss is a Donny season ticket holder. He says that he's absolute quality, he describes him as a playmaker with a great eye for a pass and hugely comfortable on the ball, which as an ex man Utd trainee you'd expect. At the same time, he's happy with the cash that they're getting for a 29(?) year old.

I don't know anything about this guy... is he actually any good?

That bit is utterly irrelevant

The key issues surround the medical, the fee we are paying, when it is to be announced, whether he thinks Preston is a bigger club than Leicester and what he likes for tea

Please stop clogging up this important thread with your nonsense

Dont know much about the guy, but surely we need a defensive midfielder? We have Oakley and King who are creative and like going forward, but cant tackle.

That bit is utterly irrelevant

The key issues surround the medical, the fee we are paying, when it is to be announced, whether he thinks Preston is a bigger club than Leicester and what he likes for tea

Please stop clogging up this important thread with your nonsense

and dont forget the most important one, favourite monster munch

You'd be able to spot one if they were here. You wouldn't be able to understand what they're on about half the time, their spelling and grammar would be atrocious and they'd know nothing about football. And Fludie's not here, so it must be someone else.

well a name is springing to mind, but I'll be accused of picking on him :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669