RIP Neil Jarvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think FT are doing a floral tribute

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=32246

maybe chip in with some dosh for them

Yes Esther(Birdy) and I are going to sort one out for the Remembrance Garden, probably for when we get the plaque finished.
Seeing as he had some good friends from the OS as well it makes sense to pull together and make it from all of his Leicester City friends,whatever forum they posted on.

We've also thought that seeing as the ashes and plaque are going to be done at the same time, then if we can make it a home game(either West Brom or QPR) then we can get VIP tickets for Sarah and Charlie for the match.

Of course that's just an idea some of us have talked about.

Another idea me and birdy are going to get done is to make a 'Memory Book' for Sarah and Charlie, plenty of people have photos of Janx from the many meetups that there has been so with Birdy's creative brains and all my scrapbooking gear we can make something which shows them just how much he meant to his friends.

Last edited:
Re: From FT

Definitely. I don't want to sound disrespectul when I say this, but we could unite with the FT lot in this booze-up in memory of the bloke. Nothing else I think we can really do considering we (except for a couple of posters) didn't know him.
He would have liked nothing more than a booze up in his honour. I think he would have demanded it!

Re: From FT

More people the better!
Somehow I think most of you guys would've got on well with Janx!

No one could not have warmed to Janx. Meeting him for the first time in the Swan, his humour filled the area of the non-smoking room...he was such an outgoing person.

Anyone wanting to come for a drinky would be more than welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46