Speculation Robert Koren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Cahill is set to leave Everton for the New York Bulls, would not be surprised to see Moyes move for Andy King as A replacement as he has been tracking him for a number of years and is a very similar type of player, which would then create the gap in the squad for Koren.

He got that lad from Rangers beforehand, doubt he'd be that interested after a rather ordinary season from A King

If he wants to play top flight and stay in Hull...

I suggest he becomes a rugby league player

The makers of scrabble have decided those who bought a Foxes shirt can use the peely-off letters as bonus tokens.I say top marks to scrabble and thumbs down to Puma.

The makers of scrabble have decided those who bought a Foxes shirt can use the peely-off letters as bonus tokens.I say top marks to scrabble and thumbs down to Puma.

Things must be getting bad when all you can think to slag off is our shirt. Getting a bit worried are we?

Indie I was really angry when you signed Stewart,Chester,Rossenior and Koren.I must admit I was worried when we all discovered the true extent of Nige"s pulling power.
I am looking forward to meeting up with my freinds from East Mids in Sept.
Have you seen the video of our latest acquisition from Rangers(for free)
I will only be truly worried if you sign another 4 of our best players.
Let"s never forget it is only a game and I wish you all well-including Maws-who I am sure is only pretending not to like us folks.

Indie I was really angry when you signed Stewart,Chester,Rossenior and Koren.I must admit I was worried when we all discovered the true extent of Nige"s pulling power.
Let"s never forget it is only a game and I wish you all well-including Maws-who I am sure is only pretending not to like us folks.

Did you see the video of Kaebi or Kermorgant?

You mean the player who achieved the square root of sod all before Rangers? There's a reasons he didn't go to the Premier League. He might be decent but my left testicle could put up a shift in Scotland.

Matt -do you realise what these 2 will be worth on the scrabble board-awesome.On the pitch I will stick with Aluko.
Seriously worth a look.Some of this stuff was against Celtic not Dunfermibs.
Is Vardy looking the biz?

Matt -do you realise what these 2 will be worth on the scrabble board-awesome.On the pitch I will stick with Aluko.
Seriously worth a look.Some of this stuff was against Celtic not Dunfermibs.
Is Vardy looking the biz?

My point was that those two looked brilliant in their videos.

Accepted .We have signed a centre forward from Germany-we do not know how good the opposition was on the video.Rangers fans,however, seem to think Aluko is a class act.
Will be interesting to see who has the better season between Vardy and these 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566