Speculation Robert Koren

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could all depend in whether he's lost them or not. If he has, he'll stay. If not, he's more than welcome to come on over.

Haha^

Not too fussed if we don't land Koren. He's decent but no need to break the bank to get him when there is a similar, and arguably better, player in Buzsaky available on a free. I'd imagine wages would be similar too what with Koren looking for a new contract.

Haha^

Not too fussed if we don't land Koren. He's decent but no need to break the bank to get him when there is a similar, and arguably better, player in Buzsaky available on a free. I'd imagine wages would be similar too what with Koren looking for a new contract.

I'd have to agree, I'd much rather we landed Buzsaky on a free.

Definite buy out clause.Interesting if Leicester will match personal terms and pay 500k for a player of his age.

Definite buy out clause.Interesting if Leicester will match personal terms and pay 500k for a player of his age.

Do you think we're not in a position to pay £500k and pay him the wage he wants?

Nigel would have unsettled the player, he's on his way to join a proper team :icon_wink

Big step up for the lad, hope he can make it.

Did Nigel agree the clause in the 1st place, on the basis of "I won't be here for long, so I can come back & get him"

Maybe I should post that on a Hull forum....

Last edited:
I am not doubting your ability to pay.Steve Bruce is changing our style and RK may not be as important for us as he was last year.I think we will offer him decent terms therefore the question is does Nige think he is worth the salary plus 500k. considering his age.No one doubts your financial muscle.
Nige will be judged by the first 15 games-so here"s hoping

I am not doubting your ability to pay.Steve Bruce is changing our style and RK may not be as important for us as he was last year.I think we will offer him decent terms therefore the question is does Nige think he is worth the salary plus 500k. considering his age.No one doubts your financial muscle.
Nige will be judged by the first 15 games-so here"s hoping

Don't fret - it's less than our owners spend on their Sunday dinner.

Why should Pearson's age come into the equation?

Tim Cahill is set to leave Everton for the New York Bulls, would not be surprised to see Moyes move for Andy King as A replacement as he has been tracking him for a number of years and is a very similar type of player, which would then create the gap in the squad for Koren.

Last edited:
Tim Cahill is set to leave Everton for the New York Bulls, would not be surprised to see Moyes move for Andy King as A replacement as he has been tracking him for a number of years and is a very similar type of player, which would then create the gap in the squad for Koren.

I was shocked to see this, let alone to see that it was for just £1m

I was shocked to see this, let alone to see that it was for just £1m
He's not in the first flush of youth, and he had a pretty ordinary season last year ( just three goals ). About par for the course, I'd have thought. Plus it's his chance a final big payday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669