• Ditch VAR completely

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Sack Rodgers in the morning

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sky earlier, talking about the BR situation said, if we sack him we owe him, but if he goes early, he has to pay us.

Not heard that before, so maybe sitting around the table could be good for both sides,

Well we definitely won’t be sacking him right now, at least until Chelsea have made their appointment (and then Brighton if they go for Potter)

Just in case either of them have a complete brain fart and consider him for the job - given his negative behaviour over recent weeks, and obviously the godawful performances and results, I can’t see that either of them will touch him with a ****ing barge pole

He won’t be thinking that, though - in Brendan’s head they’ll both be falling over themselves to get him in

He won’t be thinking that, though - in Brendan’s head they’ll both be falling over themselves to get him in
He's heavily incentivised to get himself paid out here. I imagine he's mostly thinking about that.

I think Rodgers to Brighton would be on the cards. He's still got some stock, they want to win something, he's got a shiny FA Cup in recent years.

Won't happen. Not a big enough upgrade.
Well, I'm not so sure. Stranger management appointments have been made and, like I say, I still think with many, his stock is quite high. They will see him as a potential cup winner.

Brighton pay Potter **** all, which is why he would jump at a proper wage anywhere

No indication that they would pay the ridiculous salary that we pay Rodgers - or they would have given it to Potter
No indication either that they are stupid enough to appoint him

I think Rodgers to Brighton would be on the cards. He's still got some stock, they want to win something, he's got a shiny FA Cup in recent years.

I know the reported manager salaries are subject to variables. For example many have performance based elements.

However, reported PL sites show Rodgers is on five times what Potter is on (£2m vs. £10m).

Not a prayer that Brighton would pay anyone close to what he'd demand. Rodgers would rather sit on his arse in his Cheshire mansion for three years collecting his contract from us than take a job at £2m a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669