• Ditch VAR completely

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Sack Rodgers in the morning

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers knows the club isn't in a position to pay him out. It'll cost us £23m to sack him. If he chooses to self destruct this club and hold their success to ransom, it speaks volumes about his character. How about he quits playing the victim, pulls his finger out and proves himself as a manager?

Rodgers knows the club isn't in a position to pay him out. It'll cost us £23m to sack him. If he chooses to settle destruct this club and hold their success to ransom, it speaks volumes about his character. How about he quits playing the victim, pulls his finger out and proves himself as a manager?
Never gonna happen.

The club is in debt, and haemorrhaging money. Fact. Now is the time to stand up and prove himself.
Maybe he should have thought about this when he spent £3m on loaning Ünder he 11 games.

My “Top out” comment was somewhat flippant. But I do think it could soon be the end of the road.

Whilst I clearly appreciate everything him and his dad have done for us, all good things come to an end. It’s a bit similar to us wanting rid of Ranieri after winning the Prem, and now Rodgers after winning the FA Cup.

We’re currently nosediving massively, and as each day goes by that we don’t sack Rodgers, the more and more I point blame at the owners and the board. We’re in a huge state as a club, and it’s not just Brendan’s fault.

My “Top out” comment was somewhat flippant. But I do think it could soon be the end of the road.

Whilst I clearly appreciate everything him and his dad have done for us, all good things come to an end. It’s a bit similar to us wanting rid of Ranieri after winning the Prem, and now Rodgers after winning the FA Cup.

We’re currently nosediving massively, and as each day goes by that we don’t sack Rodgers, the more and more I point blame at the owners and the board. We’re in a huge state as a club, and it’s not just Brendan’s fault.
We're owned by people that have a fortune made from duty free, in a time where travel has been impossible due to covid. This was always going to happen, but they will be back. What that family has done for this club is absolutely incredible, and to think we'd be better off without them is crazy

We're owned by people that have a fortune made from duty free, in a time where travel has been impossible due to covid. This was always going to happen, but they will be back. What that family has done for this club is absolutely incredible, and to think we'd be better off without them is crazy
What we have achieved as a club while they have been owners has been incredible. But the fact that they have lost a fortune due to the nature of their business being curtailed, and while it is conceivable and understandable if their main focus was on trying to rebuild/consolidate their primary business, why is it crazy to think now, as the situation currently exists, that it may be coming to the end of the road or that we may be in better hands under different owners.

I'm saying that we necessarily would be, just asking why given the current business landscape that is such a crazy idea.

Whatever the views on the manager, the players or the senior management, we can surely all agree that it is intensely frustrating and boring watching Leicester City this season.

The games are really dull. There is no energy, no enthusiasm, no positivity. The formations and tactics are tedious variations on the same old shit. I cannot be less interested in going on Saturday and I should be excited. It's Villa at home and there have been some memorable games I've seen between the two sides over the years.

The players look like the place they want to be the least is on the pitch. It's almost like they have to be forced out of the changing room with a cattle prod. The management team appear to be pretending to manage and coach whilst secretly looking at houses in some other part of the country.

We need an injection of life. Some adrenalin for the players and fans.

This isn't just going to happen. Our manager has clocked out. We need a new voice to lead. This is an updated list of the likely runners and riders when Rodgers is put out of his misery. It's a joke list for what we need.
1662404792619.png

Whatever the views on the manager, the players or the senior management, we can surely all agree that it is intensely frustrating and boring watching Leicester City this season.

The games are really dull. There is no energy, no enthusiasm, no positivity. The formations and tactics are tedious variations on the same old shit. I cannot be less interested in going on Saturday and I should be excited. It's Villa at home and there have been some memorable games I've seen between the two sides over the years.

The players look like the place they want to be the least is on the pitch. It's almost like they have to be forced out of the changing room with a cattle prod. The management team appear to be pretending to manage and coach whilst secretly looking at houses in some other part of the country.

This isn't just going to happen. Our manager has clocked out. We need a new voice to lead. This is an updated list of the likely runners and riders when Rodgers is put out of his misery. It's a joke list for what we need.
View attachment 17136
Who's your pick then BN? Top 3 please?

View attachment 17136
Please for the love of ****ing ****, not Bielsa

Boring or exciting, I just want our style of play to be effective. You can bore me to tears if we win more than we lose. You can **** off with an exciting brand of football where we lose more than we win.

Who's your pick then BN? Top 3 please?

Whoever it is needs to be the sort of figure that will command respect and get the players onside. So it must be someone experienced at working with good players. It must also be someone with either a point to prove or on his way up in management rather than on his way down.

That's why I say that nobody on that list fits. It's irrelevant who I'd go for, it's who I think the club will go for that matters.

Our owners have a very patchy record at appointing managers. They don't inspire confidence. However, what their three proper PL appointments (Ranieri, Puel and Rodgers) have in common is PL experience and a bit of seniority. They don't care about nationality or age. Also, add in the concern about our position in the league and the overriding need is for a 'safe' pair of hands.

So, I don't expect anyone that comes from overseas without PL experience. I don't expect anyone that hasn't managed in the PL before (e.g. Championship). It's also early in the season and the world cup is coming up so that will rule out most current club and international managers.

The final factor is money. We've now got a reputation for paying our manager a lot of money if they deliver which will attract big names. However, our finances are now in the toilet so we could well be looking for someone prepared to do the job based on performance achievements.

That leaves us with a pretty narrow field. Hence why the club are trying to give Rodgers more time than they should to turn things around.

View attachment 17136
Lucien Favre with Kasper as player/coach it is then.

The Danish national team manager would be an intriguing choice.

I've just read comments saying "Top out!" And "I'm done with these owners". That's petulant, reactionary, and spoilt.
No, no. It's the opposite of reactionary. There's so much misunderstanding of the meaning of this word.

Is that because the actual word is "reactive"?
Reactionary is certainly a word but it doesn't mean what people think it means. A reactionary is averse to change; would vote for the status quo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669