• Ditch VAR completely

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Sack Rodgers in the morning

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the views on the manager, the players or the senior management, we can surely all agree that it is intensely frustrating and boring watching Leicester City this season.

The games are really dull. There is no energy, no enthusiasm, no positivity. The formations and tactics are tedious variations on the same old shit. I cannot be less interested in going on Saturday and I should be excited. It's Villa at home and there have been some memorable games I've seen between the two sides over the years.

The players look like the place they want to be the least is on the pitch. It's almost like they have to be forced out of the changing room with a cattle prod. The management team appear to be pretending to manage and coach whilst secretly looking at houses in some other part of the country.

We need an injection of life. Some adrenalin for the players and fans.

This isn't just going to happen. Our manager has clocked out. We need a new voice to lead. This is an updated list of the likely runners and riders when Rodgers is put out of his misery. It's a joke list for what we need.
View attachment 17136
Nathan Jones. He’s been gone too long.

Go big, let's try and get someone like Rúben Amorim from Sporting. Sure, he'll be giving up CL football, but we do have the Premier League as a big carrot (at least for now)

... I assume in a few years we'd all have to hear about how the waltons care about everyone in Leicester like we're their children.
Good night parafox, good night Jim Bob.

How the **** is he still here?

And if it is only £10m then why wasn't the complete ****ing weirdo booted in Nottingham last season.

Get rid FFS

I'm no lawyer but I know one or two are on here.

Can't we just sack him and claim constructive dismissal?

There is now enough evidence and professional opinion to do that it seems to me.

I'm no lawyer but I know one or two are on here.

Can't we just sack him and claim constructive dismissal?

There is now enough evidence and professional opinion to do that it seems to me.

Levy did it a couple of times using something to effectively suspend the manager on full pay and wait him out. It's much cheaper than sacking him.

Rodgers has given the club loads they could use to suspend him pending investigation. If he wants that out in the open, it will hurt his reputation. Otherwise he can walk with a minimal severance deal and our 'thanks and best wishes '.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669