• Give Rodgers until the end of the season and then reassess

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Lincolnshire

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Cumberland

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The ones he's signed are often the worst offenders in his eyes. Bizarre stuff.
Malignant narcissism is short on rational thought.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen such rank mismanagement, at least as it relates to people management. It’s astonishing stuff.

It's not his ****ing job to research our next manager is it?
Oh no, it absolutely is. You can’t be of the opinion that a manger should be sacked without having thoroughly researched the whole world of football and be able to state who should replace him and be able to present a thesis as to why.

Them’s the rules!

“You play at this level, you have to have a pride with the ball,” he said in his post-match press conference. “There’s a number of our players who don’t care enough when they have it. They’re happy to give it away, or not bothered enough to give it away.”

Then why in the **** are they playing Brodgemeister?

Oh no, it absolutely is. You can’t be of the opinion that a manger should be sacked without having thoroughly researched the whole world of football and be able to state who should replace him and be able to present a thesis as to why.

Them’s the rules!
I think the Tories are doing a hideously shit job of running the country but I wouldn’t know how to fix it.

Doesn’t mean I don’t want them to all **** off and rot in obscurity

I think the Tories are doing a hideously shit job of running the country but I wouldn’t know how to fix it.
If you don’t know how to fix it, and you don’t know who could, then keep your invalid opinion to yourself.

“You play at this level, you have to have a pride with the ball,” he said in his post-match press conference. “There’s a number of our players who don’t care enough when they have it. They’re happy to give it away, or not bothered enough to give it away.”

That’s really quite an incredible quote, isn’t it

What a horrible coward

If you don’t know how to fix it, and you don’t know who could, then keep your invalid opinion to yourself.
Ooooooooh! Wind your neck in Nadhim.

5F519C07-CC81-49A2-817F-EF43486CA54F.jpeg

He clearly is trying his best to get the old heave ho but Top ain’t having any of it.

“What more do I need to do for Top to pull the trigger??? Gonna have to crank up the shit slinging….”

He clearly is trying his best to get the old heave ho but Top ain’t having any of it.

“What more do I need to do for Top to pull the trigger??? Gonna have to crank up the shit slinging….”

If he hasn't had a shit in Top's car or something then I'll hate him more.

If he hasn't had a shit in Top's car or something then I'll hate him more.
If he did, it clearly didn’t cause enough damage. He’s probably hitting the Cobra’s and a Vindaloo as we speak . Do the job properly before Top heads back to Thailand

That isn't a real quote is it?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756