• Give Rodgers until the end of the season and then reassess

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Lincolnshire

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Cumberland

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I can confirm it's a pretty accurate quote. Here's more....

"You play at this level, you have to have a pride with the ball. There’s a number of our players who don’t care enough when they have it. They’re happy to give it away, or not bothered to give it away and then we'll go back into position and play and then ok well let's....you know...You have to deal with the ball at the highest level. You have to be technically able to play quickly or to protect the ball and that always frustrates me... "

To be honest, he has a point. The trouble I have is that it's more and more becoming a case of washing your dirty laundry in public. Slating your players in public is a sure fire way to lose the dressing room, which, let's face it, happened weeks ago.

“You play at this level, you have to have a pride with the ball,” he said in his post-match press conference. “There’s a number of our players who don’t care enough when they have it. They’re happy to give it away, or not bothered enough to give it away.”

Then why in the **** are they playing Brodgemeister?
Isn't it obvious? He wasn't supported financially so couldn't bring anyone in. Oh, and he's coached technical ability out of the existing players whilst fattening them up.

On an aside, I see Lookman is banging them in for Atalanta.

The last 30 minutes of the game we had hardly any possession of the ball. We gave it away constantly as the stats for the whole game show.
Our passing is so poor whereas Brighton very rarely made a misplaced pass. It was inevitable they would score.

The last 30 minutes of the game we had hardly any possession of the ball. We gave it away constantly as the stats for the whole game show.
Our passing is so poor whereas Brighton very rarely made a misplaced pass. It was inevitable they would score.
One team is organised and well coached, the other is Leicester City.

"You play at this level, you have to have a pride with the ball. There’s a number of our players who don’t care enough when they have it. They’re happy to give it away, or not bothered to give it away and then we'll go back into position and play and then ok well let's....you know...You have to deal with the ball at the highest level. You have to be technically able to play quickly or to protect the ball and that always frustrates me... "

I tell you what frustrates me Brendan you ****ing dimwit....

Asking these clearly shit house players to play in the way you've just described that they can't play.

Utterly useless clown

He's absolutely spot on and it's high time some our pussy players were told a few home truths.

The bare minimum you expect from players at this level is that they can pass a ball successfully.
He's dead right to bawl them out. If they don't like it they can feck off.

I hope he dropped Ndidi from the squad, because he is the worst offender and the sooner he goes the better.

Everyone of our players makes hopeful passes that rarely work. Even the non-hopeful but fully intended passes frequently go to the opposition.

He's absolutely spot on and it's high time some our pussy players were told a few home truths.

The bare minimum you expect from players at this level is that they can pass a ball successfully.
He's dead right to bawl them out. If they don't like it they can feck off.

I hope he dropped Ndidi from the squad, because he is the worst offender and the sooner he goes the better.

Everyone of our players makes hopeful passes that rarely work. Even the non-hopeful but fully intended passes frequently go to the opposition.
Let's get rid of the whole squad and buy a brand new one because they're all guilty of being shit.

Or, let's change one individual and get these players firing again.

Tough one.

Let's get rid of the whole squad and buy a brand new one because they're all guilty of being shit.

Or, let's change one individual and get these players firing again.

Tough one.

Genuinely you couldn’t make it up, could you?

On a basic level, in any industry management is about how you manage your resources. People who are good managers find a way to best utilize the resources available to them.

So Brendan, if the resources (players) that are available to you are careless in their passing, and you admit that they are trying their best, so this can only be a result of a lack of ability and not a lack of effort, why do you insist on a possession-based, passing out from the back style of football?

Instead of posting on Twitter, why doesn’t some two-bit hack ask him that?

On a basic level, in any industry management is about how you manage your resources. People who are good managers find a way to best utilize the resources available to them.

So Brendan, if the resources (players) that are available to you are careless in their passing, and you admit that they are trying their best, so this can only be a result of a lack of ability and not a lack of effort, why do you insist on a possession-based, passing out from the back style of football?

Instead of posting on Twitter, why doesn’t some two-bit hack ask him that?

That's exactly my issue with him beyond any other.

Surely any manager should try to make the best of what they've got. Rodgers is so blinkered in his own coaching genius that he cannot do anything other than demand his team only play his preferred style. That is irrespective of their ability level, their confidence level or the situation the club is in. He's a brainwashed disciple of the 'pep' cult.

Our squad is easily good enough to have plenty more points than we have. The single biggest reason we've not got them is this. Amartey, Ward and Thomas cannot do it but they have to do it anyway. It's infuriating.

I'm thinking of a manager that would do well there, for two seasons.

The club can only afford a knock off Colin the Caterpillar cake from Lidl and are reusing candles.

I reckon that cost at least £20.

FnaRPVSWYAEIGIi

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757