What's the best option?

• Sack Rodgers immediately

• Give him the Forest game then reassess

• Give him the next three games then reassess

• Sausage

• Other (please add comment to elaborate)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jenks

Who's giving who the pork?

Joe_Fox

Which mod keeps changing my polls to stop people seeing how other people voted? Bloody annoying.

Jenks

Tbh I voted forest because it ain’t gonna be any different. I’d have voted sausage if I knew what that involved. At this point I’m well into my delivery from Naked Wines and actually don’t care. We all know he’ll be here for the trees and quite possibly after therefore I absolutely believe Joe’s next poll should be “how much wine/beer/alcohol/barbiturates will it take to get you through this stage of our Leicester City journey:
A: I’m okay as I am
B: drip feed me
C: resuscitate me when it’s over
D: I think Brendan has a lovely face and ooh should we cuddle

tedfoxxx

Me.

People are more likely to be honest if their vote is secret. If they want to say how they voted, they can post in the thread.
Did you not see #modstoleavealone … ?

SilverFox

I voted to bin him. He wants to be gone. A game or two further down the line compounds our problems. Staying for one second longer can’t stave off the inevitable and it’s unhelpful.

He’s done. Act right now. What are we waiting for? A waning ****ing crescent.

Lako42

If we don't sack him after forest then I will show the same level of interest and dedication as the board have.

londonfox

Regardless of the score I assume ?
If he’s still here after the Forest game he should be sacked, whether we win , lose, or draw. What exactly would a win against the second worst team in the league prove. You’d have one win stacked up against all the evidence in favor of him not turning things around.

Joe_Fox

If he’s still here after the Forest game he should be sacked, whether we win , lose, or draw. What exactly would a win against the second worst team in the league prove. You’d have one win stacked up against all the evidence in favor of him not turning things around.
What about if it was a stellar performance with real unity and a huge sign that it was the turning point?

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal718
2Manchester City717
3Tottenham 717
4Brighton613
5Manchester Utd612
6Fulham711
7Chelsea610
8Liverpool69
9Brentford79
10Newcastle Utd78