• Sack Rodgers immediately

Votes: 48 78.7%
  • Give him the Forest game then reassess

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Give him the next three games then reassess

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Sausage

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Other (please add comment to elaborate)

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted 'Other' because I said to myself earlier this season that I'd give Rodgers 12 games, no matter what. I'd still be interested to see if he could turn it around in the fairly unlikely even he gets that long.

I voted 'Other' because I said to myself earlier this season that I'd give Rodgers 12 games, no matter what. I'd still be interested to see if he could turn it around in the fairly unlikely even he gets that long.
12 games no matter what? So if we’re still on 1 point after 11 games, you’d want to give him the 12th game?

Didn't someone post that he had been given £225million, but mostly spent it on crap he cannot get rid of?
Yet he publicly slags the board off for not giving him any money?

Alternatively, a man who spent most of his holiday in the summer talking to 7 or 8 transfer targets across Europe and got most of them to agree to come here.

The board didn't tell him there was no money before that.

It was extremely embarrassing to him when informed he couldn't bring in any of the new players and really pissed him off.

It's the fault of the senior executives as much if not more than the fault of the manager.
So he spent all summer doing that? He spent all summer talking to players without consulting the DoF about funds?

And then on returning to training he did what? Because it’s clear to anyone with a functioning pair of eyes that the players aren’t fit, they don’t know what they’re meant to be doing on the pitch and they are absolutely bereft of confidence.

If Rodgers is prepared to die on the ‘I didn’t get my signings hill’ then he should have walked, especially if he can prove that he’d been lied to. He and the coaches he brought to the club should be coaching the players that they have and managing the games from the touchline. It is clear that they’re doing a bad job.

On top if all of that it is also true that the problems go right to the top. The club blundered through last season and wasn’t prepared on any level for this one.

12 games no matter what? So if we’re still on 1 point after 11 games, you’d want to give him the 12th game?

Absolutely, totally, 100%. After three or four games I said twelve games no matter what so am sticking with my promise. I'm also just against sacking managers after a small bad run as a matter of principle. If the standards of the last fifteen years (or more) were around in the 1980s, Alex Ferguson would have been sacked in the 1988/89 season.

Absolutely, totally, 100%. After three or four games I said twelve games no matter what so am sticking with my promise. I'm also just against sacking managers after a small bad run as a matter of principle. If the standards of the last fifteen years (or more) were around in the 1980s, Alex Ferguson would have been sacked in the 1988/89 season.
Wow, completely delusional.

Are you Brendan Rodgers?

Personally, I'm open to my opinion evolving as the situation does. But each to their own mate.

Rodgers also has us with an “international” goalkeeper playing second fiddle to Nottingham Forest’s second goalkeeper, and he’s convinced he’s good enough.
And this person is consistently beating the PNE player of the year last season to that role.

Man’s a ****in moron gents.

If he wins 3 or 4, he probably keeps his job until further notice.

This collapse is in part due to the board and they have to take their share of the responsibility.

The problem we have with Brendan is crystal clear though. Despite the board's mistakes, none have been so cataclysmic as to warrant this terrible run of performances - Brendan and Brendan alone is responsible.

We've had some abyssmal performances and some plain thick, non-sensical tactics pursued by an arrogant manager - you cant blame that on a lack of transfer activity. We didn’t go from being a solid team who finished 5th, 5th and 8th to being the worst team in the league over a summer.

Perhaps if Brendan had got some players in, his attitude would've been different and we'd have done better. But tbh, I'm not sure there's any evidence for that and that would make him an evil ****. Bottom line is that we have a good, capable squad who aren't being taught or directed by the manager. He must go.

Didn't someone post that he had been given £225million, but mostly spent it on crap he cannot get rid of?
Yet he publicly slags the board off for not giving him any money?
The story I read said that Rodgers had paid 232 mill for players and not one of them were in his selected 11 starters - and then he had the audacity to complain about not getting money from 'Top'.

Wow, completely delusional.

Are you Brendan Rodgers?

Even the bit about Alex Ferguson being sacked in the 1988/89 season if today's standards were around back then? Going back to Rodgers, as Jeff said the decision to not sack Pearson in the 2014/15 season turned out pretty well.

If we do get relegated, how likely do you think it is that we'll keep Rodgers? Can you imagine a season with him in the Championship? He does have solid experience in that league after all.

We've asked around. Everyone has told us to **** off.

Bottom. 1 lousy point. No confidence. Can't defend worth a toss. Squad full of shite nobody else wants. Nothing to look forward to apart from a notoriously expensive January window & no money to spend in it anyway.

Not exactly going to be queing around the block.

Well, according to this poll, 80% want him gone now. That's pretty convincing, especially when the next most voted for option was "sausage", at 8.3%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566