Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The woman in my corner shop knows **** all about football.

But she knew not to play Choudhary today. As did everyone in the entire world. Except the bloke who picks the team. Choudhary is nothing but a stop-gap for when Wilf is injured. & he's ****ing crap at it.

It's barely 5 minutes til next season, we are in no form at all & haven't been for 6 months. Only some great recruitment coupled with cleaning out the huge amount of shite cluttering up the squad will engender any improvement.

We have an incompetent **** as head of recruitment.

I also detest the weak arsed mentality we seem to project now:

Rolling over every time a perceived "big" club comes to town, shitting ourselves for weeks on end just because we got turned over a couple of times.

Losing points to a team that finished so far adrift at the bottom of the league they needed binoculars to see ****ing Watford.

Collapsing totally against a team of utter shite relegation fodder when in control of the game.

Having a laugh & a joke with the other teams goalscorer after losing a cup QF (this one REALLY gets to me)

This scared little boys mentality either a) comes from the manager or b) the manager can't get rid of it.

Either way he's got til October for me. Some transfers in & out & enough time to gauge the impact.

If this weak arsed surrender shite continues, **** off.

Now...we need: A winger who can actually play on the ****ing wing rather than a **** who hasn't progressed a jot in 4 years or a kid who won't be ready for another 2 years.

Decent CB cover

Some help for Vardy. Either a strike partner or someone supporting from behind. He'll be running through treacle by Xmas after a truncated break & in any case this will probably be his last peak season.

& some bastards.

Real out-&-out Sergios Ramos type human filth. The type that their own team mates don't want to share a room with. Not bothered what positions they play as long as they're ****s but also smart enough to not get sent off every other week.

Otherwise it'll be " Oh we've got those nice Leicester boys this week lads. bring your best "Your Mum" jokes so they head for the touchline for something to cry into after 20 minutes "

You've only got one ****ing plan Brendan & it's been well & truly sussed by every team in the league. Even ****ing Norwich

Except of course when we play the "big boys" in which case the opposition manager's biggest problem is trying to find where we're hiding so they can start the ****ing game.

The momentum of the great escape carried over into a title season. If that happens in reverse we'll be interviewing Neil Warnock this time next year.

Last edited:
It would be madness to get rid of him now imo, after only 1 full season.

I wouldn't say he is comfortable and a bad start would have some alarm bells ringing but overall, he has made us a much better team than what we were before he came in.

Worth considering the short pre season too and any knee jerk reactions now won't do us any good.

It would be madness to get rid of him now imo, after only 1 full season.

I wouldn't say he is comfortable and a bad start would have some alarm bells ringing but overall, he has made us a much better team than what we were before he came in.

Worth considering the short pre season too and any knee jerk reactions now won't do us any good.
he needs to stop the ****y remarks in press and show a direct ruthless streak in those interviews and a ruthless streak with the team, he doesn't seem to have either

I don't want him gone yet. I think it's too soon. He's substitutions are baffling at times and I don't tend to like 'soft' managers' that peddle excuses but that said, when you look at our squad I think we are a way off some of the bigger clubs and have still done well to get into Europe and came so close to the top 4. We were also unfortunate with key injuries this year at a crucial time in the run in. The reality though is that poor performances were happening since the end of last year so that doesn't absolve Rodgers of any blame or indeed provide a cat iron excuse for some of the shit shows we have witnessed in the last few months. The transfer window will be key when it opens tomorrow. It's a chance for us to close the gap in terms of strength in depth and hopefully add some quality to the squad. I'd like to see us look for a new CB - someone like Demiral would be ideal IMO. Also we're in dire need of some top quality in the wide areas. These are the key issues for us to address in the transfer window.

2 women on a bus I overheard not long ago:

"What was he like then, that bloke?"

"Nice"

"Just nice?"

"Yeah, just nice"

"No go then?"

"Not a chance"

(Both dissolved into laughter)

That's you that is Brendan. Sort the ****er out.

I'm far from Pearson's biggest fan but this collapse doesn't happen under him without players paying for it with their place in the side and we damn sure would have had more depth from January even if it was a couple of loan signings.

Top does seem to be more ruthless then his late father but I wonder how ruthless he is?

If people start suggesting, or even thinking, bring back Pearson then that is more insane or ludicrous than any substitution we have seen recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669