Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had enough.

I’ve had enough of 5 at the back against fodder at home.

I’ve had enough of not being able to play different formations against different teams, and thinking that Man City away is the same as Fulham or West Ham at home.

I’ve had enough of signing players like Ünder to then have our attacking wing play (supposedly) coming from inexperienced defenders.

I’ve had enough of our bizarre substitutions.

I’ve had enough of our quality squad of players being completely and utterly wasted.

I’ve had enough of our slow, turgid, boring, Puel-esque football.

I’ve had enough of not being able to shake our 14 point collapse last season out of my head, particularly when I watch us play against some Ukrainian farmers on a Thursday night.

I’ve had enough of having a perennial bottle job loser as our manager.

It’s time we cut our losses. I don’t care if it’ll be expensive to sack him, we’ve wasted enough money on duff signings over the years.

Get rid tonight.

It’s these sort of performances that mean he won’t ever be properly embraced by fans. He will leave one day, either for a bigger club or because he’s strung too many of these performances together.

I suspect most fans will be pretty nonplussed.

I’m a fan of his and said on here that we should bring him in, long before we actually did.

That doesn’t mean he’s beyond criticism, though. He has an annoying trait of sticking to something, even when it’s not working, in what can only be a stubbornness to accept he’s wrong.

I will be. He's the best manager we've had here since O'Neil for me. I don't want him to leave for ages.

Thats great Alex.

I think he’s fine. We will have good spells and bad, we will have some really good footballers and memorable performances. We will never be consistent and performances like this one are always looming in the clouds.

I expect us to be knocking about the top 10, flirting with greatness and then shitting all over ourselves. It’s a frustrating way to live.

They'd only replace him with some right shite so I'm afraid we watch Brendog deploy his 5 man defence against Everyone

I've said it before, but he is the Kasper Schmeichel of managers. Not good enough for the best clubs but just about the best we can do.

He is infuriating quite often but then pulls out a run of exellent results. As a club, we are in a phase of establishing ourselves in the top half of the PL whilst investing fortunes off the pitch. Our model is to buy young and sell high whilst doing this.

BR is as good as it gets for a club doing that. He won't have us struggling but we'll always choke it when it matters.

I've said it before, but he is the Kasper Schmeichel of managers. Not good enough for the best clubs but just about the best we can do.

He is infuriating quite often but then pulls out a run of exellent results. As a club, we are in a phase of establishing ourselves in the top half of the PL whilst investing fortunes off the pitch. Our model is to buy young and sell high whilst doing this.

BR is as good as it gets for a club doing that. He won't have us struggling but we'll always choke it when it matters.
Bang on again BN.

I will be. He's the best manager we've had here since O'Neil for me. I don't want him to leave for ages.
He's a better manager that Dave Bassett, Martin Allen, and Gary Megson (My god we've hired some dross), I'll give you that.

I’ve had enough.

I’ve had enough of 5 at the back against fodder at home.

I’ve had enough of not being able to play different formations against different teams, and thinking that Man City away is the same as Fulham or West Ham at home.

I’ve had enough of signing players like Ünder to then have our attacking wing play (supposedly) coming from inexperienced defenders.

I’ve had enough of our bizarre substitutions.

I’ve had enough of our quality squad of players being completely and utterly wasted.

I’ve had enough of our slow, turgid, boring, Puel-esque football.

I’ve had enough of not being able to shake our 14 point collapse last season out of my head, particularly when I watch us play against some Ukrainian farmers on a Thursday night.

I’ve had enough of having a perennial bottle job loser as our manager.

It’s time we cut our losses. I don’t care if it’ll be expensive to sack him, we’ve wasted enough money on duff signings over the years.

Get rid tonight.
Out of curiosity, who would you replace him with?
I realise it’s not your decision etc but just wondered who you think would improve us and we could realistically get to manage us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566