Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey? Someone say Joey? I still think Stephen Hughes was decent. And I think I still think Brenda may be better than Claudio. But then, I also think that I thought Momo Sylla was going to tear defences a new one and the same about Levi Porter and the lad we got from Arsenal. Most of all, I remember thinking Craig Levine was going to be a mastermind tactician. It’s the wonder of it all isn’t it? The utter nonsense we all think assume and feel about our collective passion and love for the Foxes. We all know right?
Claudio was the head of something truly unbelievable and a ‘one off’. Brendan may well transition Leicester City from a startling one off achievement - to a top 6 side which pushes for Champions League consistently. I don’t think anyone since Martin has come close to that...

Brendan may well transition Leicester City from a startling one off achievement - to a top 6 side which pushes for Champions League consistently. I don’t think anyone since Martin has come close to that...
To be fair, Martin was nowhere near.

I think I might be changing my mind. We simply can't be as shit (well, Nacho aside ;) ) as we look.Something's going wrong somewhere.

He is for the most part a good manager, but he massively overthinks everything. Football is not hard.

I'm bored of his complete failure to capitalise on the good work he actually does.

He gets his belly rubbed by a big team and then can't get his teams morale back because he goes 3 at the back against a woeful team.

He's a serial bottler and would be much better suited to Spurs or Arsenal where he can massage his own ego whilst simultaneously fluffing absolutey everything.

I'm bored of his complete failure to capitalise on the good work he actually does.

He gets his belly rubbed by a big team and then can't get his teams morale back because he goes 3 at the back against a woeful team.

He's a serial bottler and would be much better suited to Spurs or Arsenal where he can massage his own ego whilst simultaneously fluffing absolutey everything.
Oh yep, that’s it. He’s post-2004 Arsène Wenger except his reputation isn’t based on actually winning anything.

He’s a bollockless loser with a loser mentality.

We gave Puel a year longer than we should, and it appears we’re now making the same mistake again.

It’s all going to end in tears.

I know I’ve posted this before, but it feels particularly relevant recently.

764B0912-8EB0-42E1-96D3-B072DADF2730.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670