Post Match Roma 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see that, regardless of who plays in defence - we persist in endless sideways/ backward passing - and we are bad at it.

2 shots on target both after 75 minutes- a truely miserable performance against an uninspiring team and a bent Ref.
I would like to say we deserved better but we never put any pressure on them in the final third anywhere.
Very disappointing end to the season.

Jesus Christ, the over reactions. We lost a game and are a million away from the team that made the great escape. We have been spoilt rotten and continue to be spoilt rotten by our club. Shit season and we bow out to Roma in a European competition. When we get relegated from the premier league, some of you lot will be unbearable.

They’ve only lost 1 out of their last 29 European home games. Writing was on the wall.

Jesus Christ, the over reactions. We lost a game and are a million away from the team that made the great escape. We have been spoilt rotten and continue to be spoilt rotten by our club. Shit season and we bow out to Roma in a European competition. When we get relegated from the premier league, some of you lot will be unbearable.
So next season then :icon lol:

After last weeks game, I said we needed a strong ref for this game.
Unfortunately we got another weakling.
Take nothing away from our flat performance, we didn’t help ourselves, I mean why, ****ing WHY, was Riccy marking Abraham?
Also, why didn’t we have a penalty in the 6 th minute?
Why, when Perez plays the ball clearly off their player, does he give a goal kick
Pissed Off!

That was appalling. Sloppy passing, absurdly bad first touches, nonexistent set piece preparation yet again, frustrating from start to finish. Second best to a team who were pretty ordinary as far as this level goes, and not helped at all by officiating that likely should be investigated. Overall a terrible advert for the competition.

I don't mind losing. But not like that. We've got no bollocks. And as for Vardy, please don't play him again. We are just awful with him in the team.

Were you there when we were in league one and do you want a badge for that? Are we not allowed to look at games in isolation and say it was a shit performance?

I don’t mind them losing a game, what I do mind is the lack of effort and urgency. If you looked back at this game without knowing context you would have thought that Leicester were already 5 nil up in the first game.

Complete lack of leadership, ideas, pace and a game plan.

Conceded from a corner again.

Didn’t trouble the penalty area let alone the goal.

Attacking set pieces a joke.

Complete overhaul of shape at half time because the manager started two of the flakiest wingers imaginable in a high pressure game.

Utter embarrassment. Should have been a proud night for our club, we know what glorious defeat looks like and that wasn’t it. That was players who didn’t know what to do and couldn’t be arsed to figure it out.

I'm not having much criticism of us tonight.

BR picked the wrong side and formation. However, at least he recognised it and changed it early. I thought we did well second half.

In the two games against Rennes, there was absolutely nothing between the two sides. We won.

In the two games against PSV, there was absolutely nothing between the two sides. We won.

In the two games against Roma, there was absolutely nothing between the two sides. They won.

We didn't get the breaks tonight but we gave the tie away with the idiotic decision to man mark Abraham with Ricardo at set pieces. Frankly, that's a decision no competent coaching staff should be making.

Going for the ref or the approach of Roma is sore loser behaviour. Either you adapt to how games are played in europe or you don't. Every defeat in europe ends in complaining about the same shit. It's boring.

If there is a bright side to all this, at least the Thursday/Sunday misery of the last two seasons is over. It has battered our squad.

I feel sorry for all the people who paid money to fly out from Leicester to watch that crap. The whole season has felt like the players have been on the beach.

That was appalling. Sloppy passing, absurdly bad first touches, nonexistent set piece preparation yet again, frustrating from start to finish. Second best to a team who were pretty ordinary as far as this level goes, and not helped at all by officiating that likely should be investigated. Overall a terrible advert for the competition.

Yeah maybe - but we used to be really shit years ago, or summat, so it doesn’t really matter

Sweet Baby Jebus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670