Post Match Roma 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this sarcasm? Not sure because McManaman or whatever is ****ing awful

Genuinely not, very happy to cancel and save that cash! I think their coverage is shit and I only use it for our European games

Two terrible shots from range with no threat, and some speculation.

Not exactly much to hang your hat on there…

Have you been watching us for the last couple of months? Because if you were, you cannot possibly have expected us to play at our best because we're miles off it.

Just about every single player we have is either knackered, partially fit, or out of form. When did we last play well for more than about 15 minutes?

Our squad are desperate for a summer break and a proper pre-season where we get these players fit for the first time since the start of the 19/20 season.

I disagree. Absolutely no season is a write off.

I'd put you in my starting 11 for the remaining games. Unless you can time travel and want to be the manager for the last month or so?

Have you been watching us for the last couple of months? Because if you were, you cannot possibly have expected us to play at our best because we're miles off it.

Just about every single player we have is either knackered, partially fit, or out of form. When did we last play well for more than about 15 minutes?

Our squad are desperate for a summer break and a proper pre-season where we get these players fit for the first time since the start of the 19/20 season.
I’ve watched the last couple of months where we’ve played a weakened prem side to progress in the ECL, yes.

I don’t disagree that the players need a rest. Merely saying we didn’t exactly look like we gave that a go.

And that two crap shots does not a good half make.

I'd put you in my starting 11 for the remaining games. Unless you can time travel and want to be the manager for the last month or so?
Thanks but my knees are shagged.

‘member Momo Sylla? Looool
‘member Andy Welsh? ‘member Josh Low? ‘member signing half of Hearts’ squad because they were about to go out of business? And being gutted that Steve Lovell knocked us back?

We were plainly and obviously better in the second half, but we were still ****ing awful

Dont blame the ref, even though he was hopeless - this is down to the conservative approach to football that has slowly but surely bled into this team over the course of the last eighteen months or so. They’ve had the creativity beaten out of them

And **** knows what on earth has happened to players such as Harvey Barnes and Youri Tielemans - pale shadows of the players we have seen not that long ago

And yeah, we used to be ****ing wank twenty years ago. But we also used to be absolutely ****ing brilliant six years ago. What any of that has got to do with anything at all is just plain ****ing stupid and mental

Conceding so early in the game, fell into Mourinho’s plans.
Maybe we should give them some credit

Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers to BT Sport: "Of course when you lose a second leg of a semi-final it's disappointing. I thought the atmosphere was absolutely fantastic from both sets of supporters. It was a great arena to come and play in.

"In the second half we were much better. We imposed ourselves and made changes. In the first half it wasn't aggressive enough. The players kept going until the very end but we couldn't find that big chance. There wasn't many in the game for both teams.

"The corner... It's been our problem all season. We have tried every structure in the box - man-marking and zonal - but clearly we lack physicality in the team to deal with certain situations consistently and that has cost us tonight.

"We really dominated the first leg and had opportunities so we always had it in the back of the mind that we might need to change it and get an extra body through the middle. The players responded really well second half.

"It's been a great journey for us in Europe in the last couple of years. We have a lot of young players that are finding their way and this was a great experience for them. That will provide motivation for them next season. We just missed out so we're disappointed but we need to finish the season strongly now and look to progress in the summer for next season."

‘member Andy Welsh? ‘member Josh Low? ‘member signing half of Hearts’ squad because they were about to go out of business? And being gutted that Steve Lovell knocked us back?
Not to mention Nicky ****ing Maynard
Sorry, I mentioned him

It’s not that mental though is it.
Yes. Yes it is. Really, really ****ing loopy loo, bonkers, Paul Foot, pint of Lager and Lime, Lord Byron, liking Mrs Brown's Boys, shitting in a jar and keeping it in a shed type mental.

Again, feel free to post this next year if it looks as if we are going down.

Not to mention Nicky ****ing Maynard
Sorry, I mentioned him
Still too raw.

Imagine him and Hume up front. Phwoar.

Yes. Yes it is. Really, really ****ing loopy loo, bonkers, Paul Foot, pint of Lager and Lime, Lord Byron, liking Mrs Brown's Boys, shitting in a jar and keeping it in a shed type mental.

Again, feel free to post this next year if it looks as if we are going down.
Paul Foot, pint of Lager and Lime, Lord Byron

I’ve got ****ing tears in my eyes you ****

:043::043::043:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675