Post Match Roma 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were plainly and obviously better in the second half, but we were still ****ing awful

Dont blame the ref, even though he was hopeless - this is down to the conservative approach to football that has slowly but surely bled into this team over the course of the last eighteen months or so. They’ve had the creativity beaten out of them

And **** knows what on earth has happened to players such as Harvey Barnes and Youri Tielemans - pale shadows of the players we have seen not that long ago

And yeah, we used to be ****ing wank twenty years ago. But we also used to be absolutely ****ing brilliant six years ago. What any of that has got to do with anything at all is just plain ****ing stupid and mental
Didn’t Youri do this at Monaco? Lose his interest and then just cruise until they loaned him to us?

Yes. Yes it is. Really, really ****ing loopy loo, bonkers, Paul Foot, pint of Lager and Lime, Lord Byron, liking Mrs Brown's Boys, shitting in a jar and keeping it in a shed type mental.

Again, feel free to post this next year if it looks as if we are going down.
Riiiiight.

I hope obviously that you are correct. I won’t be pleased if I am, but I’m not so sure your confidence in us isn’t massively misplaced.

He’s been playing since he was 16 at the top level
He hasn’t had a break for years
He seems a more defensive player now
He’s probably just ****ed !

Jesus Christ, the over reactions. We lost a game and are a million away from the team that made the great escape. We have been spoilt rotten and continue to be spoilt rotten by our club. Shit season and we bow out to Roma in a European competition. When we get relegated from the premier league, some of you lot will be unbearable.
And if we did get relegated, some no doubt would say, “We are miles better than the team that got relegated to League One”.

What happened in 2915 or 2016 has got **** all to do with the current malaise at the club.

And if we did get relegated, some no doubt would say, “We are miles better than the team that got relegated to League One”.

What happened in 2915 or 2016 has got **** all to do with the current malaise at the club.
We've already seen the best it can ever be. We may never see better than where we are right now. Try to enjoy it.

He’s been playing since he was 16 at the top level
He hasn’t had a break for years
He seems a more defensive player now
He’s probably just ****ed !

Then he shouldn’t be playing every single minute of every single game then, should he

Yes. Yes it is. Really, really ****ing loopy loo, bonkers, Paul Foot, pint of Lager and Lime, Lord Byron, liking Mrs Brown's Boys, shitting in a jar and keeping it in a shed type mental.

Again, feel free to post this next year if it looks as if we are going down.
I do pretty much agree.

But this season has had a very 2001 sort of feel to it hasn't it? & we're going to finish in a similar league position.

That season was also at the end of a period of ,at the time, unprecedented success. Nobody believed the following season carried any threat of relegation. The season had been a blip & good summer signings would give Taylor the chance to stamp his identity on the club & we'd kick on.

Those parallels worry me I have to admit. We wouldn't be the first club to go down having been in absolutely nobody's pre-season predictions to do so.

All things are possible. & we are going to have to revamp the team & squad almost completely this time around. That isn't a minor consideration.

And City Fan said he could see us battling relegation next season. He didn’t say relegated. It’s not unrealistic is it.

6 points from the last 6 games. Current ‘relegation battlers’ Burnley and Everton have both managed more. ****, even Norwich have managed 4 points.

We will be losing our better players.

I hope you are wrong, but I’m not holding my breath or pinning great hopes on the likes Daka, Soumare, or Vestergaard suddenly blossoming into footballers.

Then he shouldn’t be playing every single minute of every single game then, should he

I'd be surprised if there is a top level player in europe who has played the same amount of minutes as Tielemans over the last two years.

I think he'll be ruined for whoever buys him this summer.

And City Fan said he could see us battling relegation next season. He didn’t say relegated. It’s not unrealistic is it.

6 points from the last 6 games. Current ‘relegation battlers’ Burnley and Everton have both managed more. ****, even Norwich have managed 4 points.

We will be losing our better players.

I hope you are wrong, but I’m not holding my breath or pinning great hopes on the likes Daka, Soumare, or Vestergaard suddenly blossoming into footballers.
Neither is anybody else. All that guff about losing our better players is nonsense as well. Of the players worth worrying about, we will probably lose Tielemans. That's about it.

Relegation. **** sake.

Neither is anybody else. All that guff about losing our better players is nonsense as well. Of the players worth worrying about, we will probably lose Tielemans. That's about it.

Relegation. **** sake.

Vardy ****ed, Barnes regressing, Tielemans shit or gone, Evans finished, Schmeichel getting worse,

Load of Soumare-Vestergaard-Daka type dogshit to replace them

Without some ****ing amazing transfer window business we may be in trouble

Yep. But this time we know in advance that the signings will be shit.
Oi we just need to get Matt Jones and Darren Eadie fit and find a way of accommodating Arnie and we’re laughing.

Vardy ****ed, Barnes regressing, Tielemans shit or gone, Evans finished, Schmeichel getting worse,

Load of Soumare-Vestergaard-Daka type dogshit to replace them

Withiut some ****ing amazing transfer window business we may be in trouble
Vardy coming back from injury, Tielemans ****ing off, Evans has been fine since he came back in reality, Barnes was great but has had a really poor end to the season.

Look, it's been a shitshow but like I say, they haven't become awful over night.

A spine of:

Schmeichel
Fofana
Evans
Ricardo
Castagne
Justin
Barnes (the old one)
Maddison
Ndidi
Vardy

Is a very good one to have. Yes, we need better investment but that spine is a better one than at least half of the rest of the league will have.

Like I say, quote me this time next year if I'm wrong but a relegation fight is about as likely as a CL qualification fight.

Relegation. **** sake.
I think this is complacent. The penny dropped for me that we are actually not very good when I watched us register one shot (not on target) in an entire second half against Brighton. We then followed that up with humiliating defeat to Forest. Is it possible that you think we are better than we actually are?

I think this is complacent. The penny dropped for me that we are actually not very good when I watched us register one shot (not on target) in an entire second half against Brighton. We then followed that up with humiliating defeat to Forest. Is it possible that you think we are better than we actually are?
Yes. But I don't think we are a top 6 side either. It's also possible that you think we are worse than we are. Stop pissing your pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566