Post Match Roma 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
a relegation fight is about as likely as a CL qualification fight.
Any kind of fight would be impossible from the lot we've got now. Fight needs effort.

Not to mention Nicky ****ing Maynard
Sorry, I mentioned him
Nicky Maynard? Surely not something else that I missed!

On a positive note no more European midweek fixtures with a crocked squad so hopefully more Saturday games next season

Vardy ****ed, Barnes regressing, Tielemans shit or gone, Evans finished, Schmeichel getting worse,

Load of Soumare-Vestergaard-Daka type dogshit to replace them

Without some ****ing amazing transfer window business we may be in trouble
no maybe Homer we will be in the shit big time.

Without buyers willing to offer good contracts to our “need to get rid” players we’re stuck with them. You can only sell what someone wants to buy.

Great trip apart from the bit that relied on the players and manager not being completely flaccid in every regard.

Knew what was coming and we delivered.

Nothing football

Feeling pretty angry about this today. Can’t believe we gave such a flaccid performance, as Lako put it.

Feeling pretty angry about this today. Can’t believe we gave such a flaccid performance, as Lako put it.

With minutes running out we were desperate to make as many sideways passes as possible. Days when we pressed and tried to play with urgency seem so long ago.

It would be more disappointing if we played well but came just short, or collapsed at the last second. Conceding yet another goal from a corner with completely inept defending and then never coming close to putting this mediocre side to the sword despite having every opportunity to. Meh. We didn't deserve it.

I'd be surprised if there is a top level player in europe who has played the same amount of minutes as Tielemans over the last two years.

I think he'll be ruined for whoever buys him this summer.
I don’t. But they’ll have to manage him a lot better than we have this season.

Games like today, I longed for the good ol’ days when we’d shove Steve Walsh up front to get a goal.
Why not shove wee Wes up front for last 10, or until we scored .
It may not have been pretty, but it was bloody effective
Modern day football
Pah !
I think about this ALL the time. Vesty should have been chucked on up front and lumping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263