Post Match Roma 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fairly obvious the Roma players knew after the first leg that they could con and intimidate the referee which they did at every opportunity.

It's also pretty certain to my mind that the referee had been 'encouraged' by some UEFA official to favour Roma so that a more prestigious name would appear on the new trophy for their inaugural competition.

I still seethe with anger when I recall the game against Atletico Madrid at Filbert Street. We all knew the referee had been got at and was corrupt and so it was proved subsequently.

However, as my non-footballing wife said, having watched the game, we lost because our players showed no enthusiasm and didn't pass to each other. Spot on.

It's fairly obvious the Roma players knew after the first leg that they could con and intimidate the referee which they did at every opportunity.

It's also pretty certain to my mind that the referee had been 'encouraged' by some UEFA official to favour Roma so that a more prestigious name would appear on the new trophy for their inaugural competition.

I still seethe with anger when I recall the game against Atletico Madrid at Filbert Street. We all knew the referee had been got at and was corrupt and so it was proved subsequently.

However, as my non-footballing wife said, having watched the game, we lost because our players showed no enthusiasm and didn't pass to each other. Spot on.
Don't forget the penalty given to Griesman for the Sharkey foul outside the box!

Why do our players still fall over expecting a foul to be given?

They've had all season to learn that referees have been told to keep the game flowing and they won't stop the game for shoves in the back or obstruction. The worst are Maddison, KDH and Lookman. Are they thick or summat?

Not sure how true it is but I’m hearing 7 fans have been jailed after the trouble at the game last night

It was probably the highlight of the match tbf.

The best video though by far is that arm speaking twat crashing his hairdryer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263