Post Match Rotherham 1 Leicester 2

Hurray, we've beaten Cov, Hudderswhat and Rotherham. Not getting carried away. Remember games we played so ****ing well, you could not pick out a MOTM? I can't wait till we stuff someone and have that feeling again.
Or, enjoy winning games.

**** sake.

Bumped into an old talking baller at the game yesterday

KDH isn't as good as people like to think he is.

He's consistently one of the worst players on the pitch.... In the Championship.

Bet Klopp has the team prepping a bid as I type.

Or, enjoy winning games.

**** sake.
So, on a scale of 1 -10, 10 being the sort of game we dominated a class side, and could not pick a MOTM because the whole team were outstanding, how would you rate your enjoyment of the our past 4 wins? Just adding a liitle perspective.

So, on a scale of 1 -10, 10 being the sort of game we dominated a class side, and could not pick a MOTM because the whole team were outstanding, how would you rate your enjoyment of the our past 4 wins? Just adding a liitle perspective.
I've thoroughly enjoyed the start to our season, particularly the growth of our young players and the impact of our new signings. 8.

For me, it’s about a 7, but I appreciate that it’s a work in progress.

I also appreciate that Enzo is very short on his own players and that the end product isn’t there yet.

I can also appreciate that we haven’t dropped a point yet.

Therefore in conclusion, I am happy at the moment.

It’s a 6 for me.

Pretty average performances against woeful opposition, but can’t argue with the points haul.

We have to improve our performances though otherwise we’ll get found out by the better sides. I’ve seen little improvement over 4 matches, but it needs longer to be able to judge.

I've enjoyed it hugely. You see, I can enjoy the games on many different levels. I don't need to be watching Real Madrid every week.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563