Post Match Rotherham 1 Leicester 2

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, seeing a local lad score the winner and loving it.

He worked his bollocks off today too. Good lad.

Most passes completed by Leicester & Rotherham players today

65 - Harry Winks
56 - Wout Faes
55 - Ricardo Pereira
49 - Callum Doyle
49 - Jannik Vestergaard
37 - Cafu
33 - Mads Hermansen

That is also possible. I missed the replay of it. It was very static for sure.
I've just seen it again. From the first angle it looks as if he could have got it but when you see it properly from his angle, he'd have had to grow another 2 feet to get anywhere near it. Jump or no jump, he wasn't ever getting that.

I've just seen it again. From the first angle it looks as if he could have got it but when you see it properly from his angle, he'd have had to grow another 2 feet to get anywhere near it. Jump or no jump, he wasn't ever getting that.
Yeah I think you can point towards the multiple opportunities we had to clear or win the ball in the build up and to Doyle and or Hermansen who were goal side of that cross before you can point the finger at Vestergaard. Doyle needed to get on the front foot and deal with it in my opinion.

Probably Vestergaard’s least shit display on the whole today to be fair.

I like Hermansen but he gave the ball away in the build up to the goal and was stuck on his line for it. He played a couple of brilliant passes today and made some good claims including the touch he got on a cross in the first half. Very much like Kasper.

I’d like to see Faes given a go in the middle with Justin coming in. I’m not sure we’d lose much in the way of defensive or passing skills and gain some much needed pace. I’d love to see JJ bombing on and underlapping the right winger.

In which case his positioning was completely wrong

He had a pretty decent game today but he’s the main man in the middle to stop that cross, and he failed horribly. Doyle was equally at fault - they made a right royal **** up between them. Two big defenders against a bloke barely six foot tall

Taggart nearly burst a blood vessel when he was talking about it

Still a shithouse.

Enzo seems to be learning all the while, and saying so.
Our previous manager never seemed to be learning anything, even after losing games in the same way week after week. He probably thought that he knew everything.
Probably? :icon lol:

Most passes completed by Leicester & Rotherham players today

65 - Harry Winks
56 - Wout Faes
55 - Ricardo Pereira
49 - Callum Doyle
49 - Jannik Vestergaard
37 - Cafu
33 - Mads Hermansen
That's a fantastic statistic. Fully endorses the way Maresca wants the team to play.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463