Royalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when she laughed at some bees?

Good times. Good times.

I usually stick up for the Beeb but **** me, it can get in the bin.

I like how we can handbrake turn from talking about her stoic dedication to her duty to this fawning infantilisation of her like ‘she laughed at some ****ing bees once’ or how she dunked her biscuits or something.

Had something similar after my last Vegetable Balti. Stick a roll in the fridge Charles, and nab a few of Camilla’s makeup wipes, you’ll feel the benefit.

4B62DBA1-186C-4386-9725-7A857B3FFD5A.jpeg

I like how we can handbrake turn from talking about her stoic dedication to her duty to this fawning infantilisation of her like ‘she laughed at some ****ing bees once’ or how she dunked her biscuits or something.

Smiled about a horse was on tv earlier. Thank **** for on demand tv

Remember when she laughed at some bees?

Good times. Good times.

I usually stick up for the Beeb but **** me, it can get in the bin.

This guy used to do a lot of Beeb politics stuff and he helps show how much of it is so ridiculous. The queen pencilled in dying this week. Wonder what happens if she's got resurrection in her planner for next week, that'd make everyone look a bit silly.

20220909_183513.jpg

I think whether you like her or not, agree with the monarchy or otherwise, there is no doubt that she was an incredibly important stateswoman and an ever present in many lives.

If anyone is foolish enough to care deeply about a feudal parasite who props up a system that shafts them on a daily basis then they should be persuaded away from that stupid opinion.
So just to be clear this isn’t you on FoxesTalk?

DB4F6F2F-A951-4D29-9E8E-2BEE46B25A42.jpeg

Personally , I think some peoples comments are very disrespectful of the whole situation.
Whatever your feelings about the monarchy , now is not the time for crass statements, poor tastes in humour and damn ignorance .

Quite right. I think Wayne Lineker's tribute has moved me to tears more than any other.

Gawd bless 'er.

Quite right. I think Wayne Lineker's tribute has moved me to tears more than any other.

Gawd bless 'er.

I like how after British, Irish and Scottish he had to really stretch himself to name two more nationalities.

No, I'm just terrible at coming up with usernames, and didn't realise how lame the one I went with was until I saw it used there :048:
Nah I don’t buy it, you’re a right old royalist flag shagger ;)

Waiting to see if our newborn sensory and swimming class is off today.

Singing the ‘splash splash song’ seems a little insensitive at this difficult time.

Good grief

What the actual **** is wrong with people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669