Royalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should ****ing get a day off to vote in elections.

Ooooh my piss is already boiling and she’s only been dead about 12 hours.

It gets worse. Either Paddington has also passed or he's the grim reaper. Not happy with either scenario tbh...

View attachment 17152
I was just saying to someone, I cried like a ****ing baby when we won the FA Cup. Literally in the foetal position on the living room carpet drunk and crying. I should sympathise with people who feel something other than complete bewilderment today but I just can’t do it.

They could have featured a Union Jack dildo or something out of respect.

Personally , I think some peoples comments are very disrespectful of the whole situation.
Whatever your feelings about the monarchy , now is not the time for crass statements, poor tastes in humour and damn ignorance .

Ah Virtue Signalling, there you are

Wondered when you’d turn up on this thread

Personally , I think some peoples comments are very disrespectful of the whole situation.
Whatever your feelings about the monarchy , now is not the time for crass statements, poor tastes in humour and damn ignorance .

Personally I find your refusal to join in with the spirit of the thread quite offensive and completely uncalled for.

There are of course many valid perspectives to consider. It’s fine to acknowledge and be respectful of the fact that a beloved mother and grandmother, and someone who clearly meant a lot to a great many people worldwide, has passed. It’s also fine to remember, even at this time, that in her and her family’s names millions upon millions of people have been slaughtered through acts of war, genocide, the crass stupidity and heartless acts of her civil servants, and staged car accidents in Paris.

in her and her family’s names millions upon millions of people have been slaughtered through acts of war, genocide, the crass stupidity and heartless acts of her civil servants, and staged car accidents in Paris.
But the hats and the corgis and the wicked sense of humour that the royal fancying boot lickers love to mention.

There are of course many valid perspectives to consider. It’s fine to acknowledge and be respectful of the fact that a beloved mother and grandmother, and someone who clearly meant a lot to a great many people worldwide, has passed. It’s also fine to remember, even at this time, that in her and her family’s names millions upon millions of people have been slaughtered through acts of war, genocide, the crass stupidity and heartless acts of her civil servants, and staged car accidents in Paris.
If anyone is foolish enough to care deeply about a feudal parasite who props up a system that shafts them on a daily basis then they should be persuaded away from that stupid opinion.

If anyone is foolish enough to care deeply about a feudal parasite who props up a system that shafts them on a daily basis then they should be persuaded away from that stupid opinion.
I would agree. I mostly posted that for the Paris line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669