Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way you two are going on and on about spuds, I can't wait for fry-day.

Sorry, that was undoubtedly the worst effort.:icon_roll

Sunderland, Leicester and Preston are keen on signing out-of-favour Celtic midfielder Stephen Pearson in January. (Scottish Daily Express)

its off the bbc gossip column, they get some of these rite

we were interested in him b4 and he went to celtic i think (might be rangers) he looks a v good player

hes a forward

:p

glover7 said:
Sunderland, Leicester and Preston are keen on signing out-of-favour Celtic midfielder Stephen Pearson in January. (Scottish Daily Express)

its off the bbc gossip column, they get some of these rite

we were interested in him b4 and he went to celtic i think (might be rangers) he looks a v good player

hes a forward

It's make your mind up time!!

glover7 said:
sorry ppl, didnt see it already dun :(

Don't worry, glover7. If this pedant hadn't jumped on your little mistake, another one would have done.

Just keep contributing and let's just hope that he is a midfielder who likes to go forward!!

While I'm here, I thought I'd just ask you if you realised that Lenny Glover played far more often in the 11 shirt than he ever did in the 7. Have you got a particular affinity with the 1968/69 season (which was the time he most wore the 7 - or was the decision a financial one based on the fact that to have two numbers printed is more expensive than just the one?
;)

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
Don't worry, glover7. If this pedant hadn't jumped on your little mistake, another one would have done.

Just keep contributing and let's just hope that he is a midfielder who likes to go forward!!

While I'm here, I thought I'd just ask you if you realised that Lenny Glover played far more often in the 11 shirt than he ever did in the 7. Have you got a particular affinity with the 1968/69 season (which was the time he most wore the 7 - or was the decision a financial one based on the fact that to have two numbers printed is more expensive than just the one?
;)

I think he wears an orange one now..... Lenny, Lenny Glover, Lenny Glover on the "A" wing..

Boy Genius said:
I think he wears an orange one now..... Lenny, Lenny Glover, Lenny Glover on the "A" wing..

I heard he was out.

bocadillo said:
I heard he was out.

Not seen him down David Lloyds. He must be on the run then.

Christ..... we have had some players in the nick over the years.

well my second name is glover and i played 7 for a club wen i used to play.... iv used glover7 for loads of stuff b4 this and i only realised he played with the 7 shirt a while after i started using the name, just a random event really

good tho eh

glover7 said:
well my second name is glover and i played 7 for a club wen i used to play

good tho eh

Wow!!

Can I have your autograph?
;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.