• Quality MILF

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Not with yours

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's just a chance she wouldn't be interested anyway, as she is resigning to "spend more time with her family".

minging god-squad, catholic-cult arsewipe

now...the housing minister, Caroline Flint...

http://www.septicisle.info/uploaded_images/CarolineFlint-780142.jpg

CarolineFlint-780142.jpg
:icon_wink

Looking at the poll results so far she is just as popular as a potential shag buddy as Amy Winehouse was.

Looking at the poll results so far she is just as popular as a potential shag buddy as Amy Winehouse was.

Winehouse is in a completly different ballpark to this one.

Apart from Ted :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_wink

I'll have you know that;

a) I have standards, low ones, but standards nonetheless.
b) I think Amy Winehouse is possibly the most repulsive thing on this planet

The voting is a bit one sided on this. I wonder why.

You've never been to Melton, have you?

I was there on monday actually :icon_lol: I found the Meltonians a very warm and handsome bunch of people with a very nice market. :)

Not on a Monday.

People were stopping me on the street and describing it to me in great detail. I know theres sometimes a man playing a claranet outside the orthodontics surgery and thats about as far as my knowledge of Melton Mowbray stretches.

Last edited:
People were stopping me on the street and describing it to me in great detail. I know theres sometimes a man playing a claranet outside the orthodontics surgery and thats about as far as my knowledge of Melton Mowbray stretches.
He's usually outside the ed wool mill shop, or opposite the pork pie shop. Silly twat's been there for years.

People were stopping me on the street and describing it to me in great detail. I know theres always a man playing a claranet outside the orthodontics surgery and thats about as far as my knowledge of Melton Mowbray stretches.

Uncanny. :107: The only time I have been to Melton the exact same thing happened to me. :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47