Ryanair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the airline, but I have to use them. I only take cabin baggage and check in on line, never have their insurance and they can stuff their priority boarding fee as well as it never works. The one time I got separated from my son, I told him to say he was about to throw up and the stewardesses got us together....

I am flying with them next week.....:icon_sad:

You off Turin again soon to see Juve?

Tell ADP is a legend from me.

We flew to Belfast with Ryanair. I would say a flight to Ireland is ideal for a first time flyer.

Really small plane apparently,just dreading the whole thing tbh but I like Ireland so its worth the sacrifice

Deep down I actually think, on an moral basis, that shagging around is wrong, but that doesn't stop me taking advantage when available, albeit with a guilty conscience :icon_redf

Or was that Trevor?

You off Turin again soon to see Juve?

Tell ADP is a legend from me.

Next week at Stamford Bridge and then a home match against Napoli

ADP also mentioned about Highland, thinks he is a pussy missing a few mountains and a couple of lakes. Big soft git he said.

Next week at Stamford Bridge and then a home match against Napoli

ADP also mentioned about Highland, thinks he is a pussy missing a few mountains and a couple of lakes. Big soft git he said.

He would be right

i know you like it in the highlands h and im sorry but this made me laugh :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_wink

I am meant to be going to Cork with Ryanair,never flew in my life.I will need drugging before stepping on the plane

I used to be the same - but then my favourite football team got drawn to play in Madrid and I could only get two days off work.

Six or seven double whiskys got me up those plane steps - no drugs for me, oh no!
:icon_wink

I used to be the same - but then my favourite football team got drawn to play in Madrid and I could only get two days off work.

Six or seven double whiskys got me up those plane steps - no drugs for me, oh no!
:icon_wink

Its a total irrational fear I know:102:

all the cheapo ones increase their prices as they sell more...supply & demand

Deep down I actually think, on an environmental basis, that cheap flights are wrong

Why?
It is a hell of a lot more 'environmentally friendly' than driving a car. Depending on the length of the flight, it's also 'better' than taking a bus or a train.

Not when he is whizzing around sainsburys with his trolley he isnt. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

He is getting snacks for when he meets up with his old hooligan buddies :icon_wink

Why?
It is a hell of a lot more 'environmentally friendly' than driving a car. Depending on the length of the flight, it's also 'better' than taking a bus or a train.

If the journey is "necessary" ie a proper annual holiday then fair enough but when I nip to Spain for the weekend, to see the outlaws, which I wouldn't do if the flights weren't so cheap, then that becomes harder to justify.

If the journey is "necessary" ie a proper annual holiday then fair enough but when I nip to Spain for the weekend, to see the outlaws, which I wouldn't do if the flights weren't so cheap, then that becomes harder to justify.

It's odd but I would almost see it the other way around. Visiting out-laws is a duty - it has to be done - so that is justifiable. Holidays on the other hand are optional and flying is far less justifiable to my way of thinking.

But then everything can be justified if you try hard enough. How else would Mrs Boc have fulfilled the ambition she has had since childhood of being on safari on her 50th birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669