SACK THE CLOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
slyfox said:
adams has lost it and it shows,the players have no confidence,we cannot pass.our distribution is poor,we lack ideas and basically we have been found out.i will make my stance now and say this team is crap,full of hasbeens and a manager who has completely cocked up,29 players signed and 51 players released is what i was told adams has done in the time he has been at our club,exactly were is he supposed to be taking this club......the answer to that is in freefall,so i say sack the clown now,i still say to this day,that the team he got promoted was not his and he has proved nothing,some of you will say its only 6 games,but in my opinion its the best time to get rid of him before he really drags us down,i am not fickle,i said 6months ago the warning signs and i wished adams proved me wrong,and even if he keeps his job he really has to change his approach or it will not be just me who loses the faith. :x

Nine of the 46. That's City's mark-up of victories in the last 55 matches and that's bottom of the class. If it was a school's performance there'd be an enquiry, the head would be sacked and the place would be closed unless there were a dramatic improvement.

it's true any other proffesion he would have been sacked but who is there that can realisticly replace him?

walsh?
Claridge?
robson?

when he goes keown will take over

Give the guy another 8 games, if we are still playing like this sack him. He does need time for the team to gel, another massive change around over the summer.

Can't see him doing anything different though his subs and tactical changes were laughable.

bluefox said:
i have stayed out of this debate before but no more. MA must GO and take Alan Cork with him :!:

and Bassett.

Fox Fan said:
I have heard whipsers that the board before the season were only giving him 10 games, although its not the most reliable of sources I must admit!

Imagination isn't too reliable, you are right. I have heard whispers that the plan is to lose the first 6 games 'deliberately' and then go on an run of 40 consecutive wins to amount 120 points in accordance to our 120th anniversary.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quality rumour!!!! if only it could be true................
COO-WEE I`M in Question What have Paula Radcliff and Adolf Hitler got in common? Neither can finish a race[/url][/list][/code][/u][/i][/b][/quote]

Played 49, won 9
I think that says enough about the mess we are in and have been in for some time.
Who is to blame, MA, DB or cork? It has to be DB or MA.
Can we afford to loss another five games before MA is sacked? No not if we want to stay in the fizzy
If we want to get back into the premiure MA must go sooner rather than later.

Played 49, won 9
Is a stat that says a lot more about the pridicament we are in.
I think most of us now know that MA is not going to turn things round, also most of us have accepted that it is only a matter of time before MA gets the sack and as that is the case then a damage limitation excersise needs to be introduced ASAP and it is better for city that he goes now and a new manager starts to put things right immeadiatly.

Lets not loss more point than we have to

step said:
Played 49, won 9
I think that says enough about the mess we are in and have been in for some time.
Who is to blame, MA, DB or cork? It has to be DB or MA.
Can we afford to loss another five games before MA is sacked? No not if we want to stay in the fizzy
If we want to get back into the premiure MA must go sooner rather than later.

Played 49 won 9. Do these three comedians have any pride? We'd have got better results with the Chuckle Brothers in charge and if not at least we'd have had a laugh.

And what's coming out of the boardroom? No comment. And why not? They can't see there's anything different happening from the week before, and the week before that. Someone's got to lose and we're more used to it than anyone else. They'll be sending out a booklet soon like the Government ... "What to do in case of a victory."

"Please do not stand up - you might intimidate the players and please do not think of cheering loudly because you might wake the sleeping fans who are not expecting another goal until Christmas or another victory until we've lost as many games as Palace did last year."

"What we have to stress is that we're all in this together. Funds are tight and the coaches have found it hard to contrive defeats against the lesser teams but they have largely succeeded and they have saved an enormous amount in win bonuses in doing so. They are to be congratulated (and were seen doing so among themselves only last night)

"Clearly the no-win situation at City is gradually being impressed on the rest of the club - it was nice to see the Reserves got a 3-1 thrashing the other night to maintain a pretty solid cash-saving performance all round. If it continues like this we may be in a position to hand out free meat pies as a dividend come the half-year.

"I have to stress that in the event of a victory we will cope although it has been stressed that anyone who scores will have to clean the stadium perimeter to help us balance the books."

"Just like a terrorist attack, we don't think a win is really likely but we have to be prepared and as directors we believe we couldn't have prepared ourselves better because we've told the three wise men they'll definitely be keeping their jobs.

"Furthermore we have already sent a delegation down to WH Smith's and
you'll be pleased to know that they an excellent roadmap section showing all the routes to places like Hartlepool, Torquay and Yeovil.

"It'll be a change to go somewhere different and I'm sure Micky will have lots of new faces for you to meet when it happens - in fact we're already scouring the pub leagues for promising talent which only goes to show how forward thinking we are...

May as well just use this thread, save a bit of bandwidth and seeing as they have the same initials it works a treat! :102:

The chances of Bobby Robson coming here are as equal to that as a Matt Heath inch perfect pass i.e none existent.If MA went ? I'd go for Craig Levein,Sturrock is another long ball merchant.

this cracked me up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670