Saddam Hanging......

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good enough for me.
Not for me, could easily be fake. You don't see him drop, nor do you see him hanging. You see his head back in the noose as if his neck's broken, but everything is dark, he could be standing on a box.

If he's still alive, they would stage it to look real. Not saying it's fake at all, I just need more proof

i need his body to be posted to my house. then and only then will i know.

he deserves a worse fate than death. forest season ticket

are you actually suggesting he doesn't deserve to die?

I am actually suggesting that he was no worse than most world leaders. He was put in place, supported & maintained by the Yanks for many, many years and now, when it suits, they cobble together a kangaroo court & string him up.

Are you actually suggesting that he deserved to die?
Are you actually suggesting that this was democracy & justice in action?

I am actually suggesting that he was no worse than most world leaders. He was put in place, supported & maintained by the Yanks for many, many years and now, when it suits, they cobble together a kangaroo court & string him up.

IMO we should now go after the others. Lets start with Rwanda and Sudan. Followed by that **** Blair

IMO we should now go after the others. Lets start with Rwanda and Sudan. Followed by that **** Blair
Are they those two siamese twins that were posted the other day, what have they done wrong?

How many of his own people has bush oredered the deaths of?

Yes i am suggesting he deserved to die. although i think a more fitting punishment would be to have him locked up and torchured for the rest of his life. just so he suffered a little more.

How many of his own people has bush oredered the deaths of?

Hundreds, as a matter of fact.

Yes i am suggesting he deserved to die. although i think a more fitting punishment would be to have him locked up and torchured for the rest of his life. just so he suffered a little more.

Why? What have you got against him? What was he actually guilty of?

Hundreds, as a matter of fact.

It may be true but it certainly isnt fact!

Saddam was a bad man, thats for sure, but Macky is right that Bush/Blair decided to storm in when it was right for them, after ignoring Iraq for years.

What about Kim Jong Il or Robert Magabi (sp)?
If the official reasons we were given for the war are true, then surely our country should be at war with N Korea right now. There is far more evidence that they have shitloads of nuclear weapons than there ever was in Iraq.

In the end, it all comes down to oil.

Are you saying Saddam Hussain did nothing wrong?

I think he's saying Saddam isno more guilty than Bush and Blair who have both been responsible for murdering innocent Iraqis etc.I think Saddam shouldhave been killed etc but lets get Bush,Blair etc in the dock as well

I think he's saying Saddam isno more guilty than Bush and Blair who have both been responsible for murdering innocent Iraqis etc.I think Saddam shouldhave been killed etc but lets get Bush,Blair etc in the dock as well

i really dont think its the same at all but i see your point

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58