Saddam Hanging......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure you can say that, who knows how many Hussain killed? nobody - almost certainly many tens of thousands though.

Apart from the approx 5000 Kurds killed in Halabjah I don't know of any other widely reported groups of people killed by Saddam. Where have you pulled "...certainly many tens of thousands..." from? :102:

Islamic militants were just looking for an excuse do you think they would all be well rounded individuals if it wasnt for USA and GB invading Iraq? I doubt it.

I was referring to neutral Islamics that have now been given an impetus to join groups that think it is correct to attack western targets because of the USA & GB illegal actions.

I would take that as a compliment BB, George Galloway is a very rare breed indeed, a politician that speaks the truth.

Don't kid yourself. At best he is less odious than the others. ;)

Don't kid yourself. At best he is less odious than the others. ;)

I make you right there Steven, I don't entirely agree with everything he says but on balance he is a breath of fresh air in comparison to all the other ****ups that are in positions of influence.

Alongside Barrymore, Pete Burns & Preston from the Ordinary boys no less

No surprise that Barrymore is in the list but what the **** was George doing in there? Did he go in voluntarily or was he kidnapped?
****sake, I am going to go away & reassess my opinion of Mr Galloway.

I have no notion what a Preston from the Ordinary boys is but is that Pete "inflate my lips to 200 lb psi" Burns?

but is that Pete "inflate my lips to 200 lb psi" Burns?
burns.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58