Saddam Hanging......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says we don't keep up with political events. ;)

catla4.jpg

The MP for Bagdad central.

Only joking Macky:icon_wink :icon_razz

The MP for Bagdad central.

Only joking Macky:icon_wink :icon_razz

Hehehe, very good BB.
It is okay, you can all relax, I have rewatched this & especially this and am now reconvinced that GG is the only politician worth listening to.
I am disturbed, and surprised, by his involvement with big brother but I am prepared to allow him this discrepancy as long as he keeps on fighting the good fight.

Hehehe, very good BB.
It is okay, you can all relax, I have rewatched this & especially this and am now reconvinced that GG is the only politician worth listening to.
I am disturbed, and surprised, by his involvement with big brother but I am prepared to allow him this discrepancy as long as he keeps on fighting the good fight.

finally i will be able to sleep! ;)

Saudi Arabia, who by the way control USA and therefore us too, hated having Saddam in power; it was at their wishes we remove him IMO.

the guy who took the video with his phone has been arrested

Saudi Arabia, who by the way control USA and therefore us too, hated having Saddam in power; it was at their wishes we remove him IMO.

The biggest probelm with Iraq is that it has 3 minorities: Shi'te muslims, Sunni muslims and Kurds. The situation is not too dis-similar from Yugoslavia from yesteryear. My suggestion split the country into 3, althought this still creates certain difficulties. Best to do it....However the USA and UK, will keep Iraq's current borders because of the threat of Iran....the loose cannon. Iran's current image built up by UK and USA is utter rubbish, a worse than Iraq situation, they have an idiot as leader but you're find the captial Tehran is the most Westernised capital city in the Middle East (except Lebanon).

The biggest probelm with Iraq is that it has 3 minorities: Shi'te muslims, Sunni muslims and Kurds. The situation is not too dis-similar from Yugoslavia from yesteryear. My suggestion split the country into 3, althought this still creates certain difficulties. Best to do it....However the USA and UK, will keep Iraq's current borders because of the threat of Iran....the loose cannon. Iran's current image built up by UK and USA is utter rubbish, a worse than Iraq situation, they have an idiot as leader but you're find the captial Tehran is the most Westernised capital city in the Middle East (except Lebanon).

Especially as the uk defined them in the first place from when it was three separate countries

My idea = Get out, it's none of our business. If Mugabi is of no concern to us, why are the ohers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48