Saddam Hanging......

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really dont think its the same at all but i see your point

But theres loads of Leaders are out there who are punishing,torturing innocent people in their own Countries I don't see Bush and Blair storming their Countries in the name of justice:102:

Last edited:
i know, still doesnt make Hussain innocent though

Like I said I think he deserved to die but its the hypocrisy of it all that gets me.They are pretending they did it in the name of freedom etc andlibereated Iraq etc,they did it for themselves and in the process killed a lot of innocent people,they all piss in the same pot in my eyes,I wouldimagine Bush has been responsible for some pretty nasty deaths but we don't get to see them because it was done in the name of freedom..its all bollox IMO

Like I said I think he deserved to die but its the hypocrisy of it all that gets me.They are pretending they did it in the name of freedom etc andlibereated Iraq etc,they did it for themselves and in the process killed a lot of innocent people,they all piss in the same pot in my eyes,I wouldimagine Bush has been responsible for some pretty nasty deaths but we don't get to see them because it was done in the name of freedom..its all bollox IMO

I agrees, however amongst it all a dictator who killed thousands of his own people has been removed from power and been stooped from ever killing anyone again. You can argue the merits of why him or why him first, what the true motives were etc but you cant argue it was the right thing to do IMHO

I have never argued that he deserved to die but no more so than any other murderer

I agrees, however amongst it all a dictator who killed thousands of his own people has been removed from power and been stooped from ever killing anyone again. You can argue the merits of why him or why him first, what the true motives were etc but you cant argue it was the right thing to do IMHO

The methods used to remove him have killed many more thousands than he ever killed & has completely destroyed the country & destabilised the whole region even more. It has also provided Islamic militants with the best worldwide recruitment drive that they could ever have dreamed of.
Saddam may have been a bad man who may, or may not, have deserved to die but the way that this has been carried out is ****ed up.

The methods used to remove him have killed many more thousands than he ever killed & has completely destroyed the country & destabilised the whole region even more. It has also provided Islamic militants with the best worldwide recruitment drive that they could ever have dreamed of.
Saddam may have been a bad man who may, or may not, have deserved to die but the way that this has been carried out is ****ed up.

Im not sure you can say that, who knows how many Hussain killed? nobody - almost certainly many tens of thousands though.

Islamic militants were just looking for an excuse do you think they would all be well rounded individuals if it wasnt for USA and GB invading Iraq? I doubt it.

The UK and US secret services have been very close to Saddam for years, they have known is whereabouts at almost all times.

The UK special forces could have taken him out quietly and anonymously at virtually any given moment but were under firm instruction for the US to leave him be, and not to take him out.

I don't know wether they were trailing him to lead them somewhere, or they simply preferred to "hype him up" and then bring him down themselves in full glory of the world.

I only know the above is fact

Last edited:
so why can they not find Bin Laden, that is if he exists at all

so why can they not find Bin Laden, that is if he exists at all

he was in our end at preston away last season, got thrown out and came straight back in again.

Bin Laden does not exist, made up by the Illuminati as a cover up

to cover up what BG?

Loads of things. In this day and age why can we not find an old bloke with a long beard sitting in a cave commanding loads of terrorist attacks?

Bin Laden sat in a cave, and we with all modern technology satellites and all and still cannot find him. Does he really exist?

The UK and US secret services have been very close to Saddam for years, they have known is whereabouts at almost all times.

The UK special forces could have taken him out quietly and anonymously at virtually any given moment but were under firm instruction for the US to leave him be, and not to take him out.

I don't know wether they were trailing him to lead them somewhere, or they simply preferred to "hype him up" and then bring him down themselves in full glory of the world.

I only know the above is fact

i agree with you there melts

Loads of things. In this day and age why can we not find an old bloke with a long beard sitting in a cave commanding loads of terrorist attacks?

Bin Laden sat in a cave, and we with all modern technology satellites and all and still cannot find him. Does he really exist?

Bin Laden dose exist its the network of caves up there are so deep they carnt pin point even though IMO he's in Inda

Last edited:
i agree with you there melts

Bin Laden dose exist its the network of caves up there are so deep they carnt pin point even though IMO he's in Inda

Bin Laden Dose....... is that a new STD?

and where the **** is Inda?

Bin Laden exists only in the Illuminati minds....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48