Saganowski to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame Silv. ;)

:icon_lol:For the record I still think from what I have seen live from the bloke he is shocking but draw a line under that...this thread is about Saganowski.

Would be bloody nice if we could nab him from under southampton's noses...

believe it when I see it though.

i think rn should have his own website if he keeps getting the transfers correct! what a legend!

rn anything on the hayes unveilling. sometime this week?

As seen, that future of marek (mark; mark) is already bright (plain) Saganowskiego it has been redeemed by - pole Southampton and it will take a stand in holy paints in next season. However, as it happens, that it has signed representative no documents polish < poland > else.

I signed no documents - and nobody called for I from club else. I do not know, if (or) really, I am soccer player Southampton. Uncertainty is planes < equal > great how (as) before, it has said - Saganowski. I pass case - , that it depends on my redemption from french league and and englishmen. I was informed even, that everything operators will make from islands, in order to my card (kart) become they (their) ownership zawodnicza. Money have be placed on transfer, in spite of failure to waltzs (battles) about League. It's known < known > however,, that it does not signify want can popular has ended - Sagan.

Here you hazza, got the translation for you

As seen, that future of marek (mark; mark) is already bright (plain) Saganowskiego it has been redeemed by - pole Southampton and it will take a stand in holy paints in next season. However, as it happens, that it has signed representative no documents polish < poland > else.

I signed no documents - and nobody called for I from club else. I do not know, if (or) really, I am soccer player Southampton. Uncertainty is planes < equal > great how (as) before, it has said - Saganowski. I pass case - , that it depends on my redemption from french league and and englishmen. I was informed even, that everything operators will make from islands, in order to my card (kart) become they (their) ownership zawodnicza. Money have be placed on transfer, in spite of failure to waltzs (battles) about League. It's known < known > however,, that it does not signify want can popular has ended - Sagan.

For a second I actually thought that you wrote that, then I realised that the English was far too good and it must have been taken from a website or something!! ;)

I just have just asked one of my Polish buddies to translate it for me, I think it will give a better idea.

I just have just asked one of my Polish buddies to translate it for me, I think it will give a better idea.
yeah it will do i used my companies translation software :icon_wink

Some lovely comments on a Saints forum

''Radio solent have reported that the deal has not yet been done and that the previous comments by Troyes were premature''

''Saints have now apparently confirmed that nothing has yet been finalised - surely this won't go pear shaped''

Finally got it translated

Sagan just says that he heard that he is a Saints player through the press and that the transfer has beed done between the clubs, but he hasn't signed anything and didn't get any papers so he doesn't know if it really was done. But he wants to get out of France and English clubs want him in England

This is about 3 days old from a Polish newspaper interview after his international duty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69