Saganowski to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got it translated

Sagan just says that he heard that he is a Saints player through the press and that the transfer has beed done between the clubs, but he hasn't signed anything and didn't get any papers so he doesn't know if it really was done. But he wants to get out of France and English clubs want him in England

Phew!! That is such a relief, I was really worried that we were going to have to get Hazz's post translated but it seems to have gone ok.

Good work Hazz.

:icon_bigg

:icon_bigg

What do you think of the Saganowski link Homer?

Better than anything we've got, by a long way. Simple as that

But he's got a choice of Southampton or us (or a few others I bet)

If he comes here, therefore, it would indeed be a 'transfer coup' (although perhaps not a major one.....)

i think it would put a few thousand on the gate if he did sign :102: certainly all the sausages that work here said they would go and watch him .

Didn't think of that

the lazz makes a good point here... this is a whole generation of immigrants coming into the area that we need to tap up

give us your zloty, now!

i think it would put a few thousand on the gate if he did sign :102: certainly all the sausages that work here said they would go and watch him .

I've been trying to work it out for the best part of an hour but I'm not getting it.
I take it it's for Polish but it's not obvious.

A little help please, it's wreckin me head!

I've been trying to work it out for the best part of an hour but I'm not getting it.
I take it it's for Polish but it's not obvious.

A little help please, it's wreckin me head!

rolls

Thats a thought... there is a not insignificant Polish community in Leicester and having Saganowski playing for City could provide a pretty hefty attraction for some, I'm not saying it would sell thousands of tickets, but it would certainly appeal both to those who are Polish citizens working in Leicester and those from the more established Anglo-Polish community... could be a consideration IMHO.

Thats a thought... there is a not insignificant Polish community in Leicester and having Saganowski playing for City could provide a pretty hefty attraction for some, I'm not saying it would sell thousands of tickets, but it would certainly appeal both to those who are Polish citizens working in Leicester and those from the more established Anglo-Polish community... could be a consideration IMHO.

Well blow me down, why didnt anyone else think of that!? :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69