Saganowski to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A) He's only about 28
B) Name a striker we can get for under a mil that will progress and be ready for the prem in 2 years.

:038:

He is an absolute bargain when he would cost half as much as IMcL! Still got a good 5 years in him as well at that age.

It is really starting to irritate me that people think that anyone that is over the age of about 30 is considered a no hoper, waste of money. I would much rather see players brought in and bring success sooner rather than developing players and then selling them on to the big fish before we make it!!

Saga would be an absolute bargain if we got him for what Soton are offering!!

A) 28....I'd prefer a striker who was 24-25-26...Just being picky!
B) Big Izale, Billy Sharp.

I know what i'm saying seems odd but I just don't get a great feeling over this one. I hope it all comes off of course.

Both strikers you mentioned have been quoted as being 1.2m and about 2-2.5m. Izale hasn't done it in this division, Benji was prolific at that level also remember. Sharp we have no hope in hell of getting.

A) 28....I'd prefer a striker who was 24-25-26...Just being picky!
B) Big Izale, Billy Sharp.

I know what i'm saying seems odd but I just don't get a great feeling over this one. I hope it all comes off of course.

'Big Izale' would cost around £1.5 million according to reports.

Billy Sharp would go for much nearer £2 million, more like £2.5 million.

No way are they losing that much. Where is that figure being reported?

Sorry its £1mil a month was the figure... not surprising when you consider the debts they will have following relegation and the amount of cash that they spent last summer... i see to remember it was an article in the Telegraph or the Times that mentioned the figure but it's been mentioned elsewhere, it was also pointed out that this was the figure that would be likely once the parachute payments cut-out, with their currently loses noticeably less but still significant.

So we talk to his agent, lay out our offer, he turns you down and comes to us :icon_lol: Or thats the what I'm hearing anyway :icon_wink

tim say yes

well done RN :038: :038:

we have set out a longer contract with perk's if we go up in the time that he could be with us ,its not 100% yet by no means but could be all sorted by the end of the week if things go our way ,IMO he's got to make his mind up where he wants to go

how about leon best...?

I asked the saints fans and they said he was their 3rd/4th choice striker. We need someone who is going to be our main goal threat.

Who knows!!! :102:

tim say yes

well done RN :038: :038:

we have set out a longer contract with perk's if we go up in the time that he could be with us ,its not 100% yet by no means but could be all sorted by the end of the week if things go our way ,IMO he's got to make his mind up where he wants to go

Bloody hell, I almost let out a bit of sex wee after reading that. It seems like theres a distinct possibility of it happening. Top work RN, King Newton and Duzza I suppose! ;)

If we signed Saga, Holland and Jarvis I would be over the bloody moon, wouldn't even be bothered if I messed up my degree if we signed them three!! :biggrin:

newts, how do you contact tim? or should i not ask?

Last edited:
newts, how do you contact tim? or should i not ask?

He uses the signal

85543188_9b66b0b896_o.jpg

only telling you what been said ferk it he's coming there you ive said it ,you watch wont happen now :(:icon_wink

Eh?:icon_lol:

Are you sure you aren't meant to be called LutonFox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00