Saganowski to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said before, "We are having a real go at bringing him here my info says we are favourites and he may be about to sign".

This has taken longer than expected purely because of the battle Southampton are putting up to keep him. As you know Milan is a master at getting the timing right and we are still very much favourites to get him within a day or so.

I have had a lot of stick on this one and have just been biding my time waiting for it to happen. We are certainly doing things differently with MA in charge and still no official announcement that Jonathon Hayes has signed - which he has.

I hope you are right RN - you are normally a very reliable source of info.

If we are successful it may prove a real shot in the arm for other transfer targets that are waiting to make a decision - it will show that we have serious ambitions.

I hope you are right RN - you are normally a very reliable source of info.

If we are successful it may prove a real shot in the arm for other transfer targets that are waiting to make a decision - it will show that we have serious ambitions.

the advantages of signing saga are massive at this stage in the transfer market.

are there any more on the way RN? can you give us a little hint?

Just simply wishing as he is out of contract with no club to play for. His loan with Boca Juniors is not being renewed and Villareal are not going to resign him. He is the out of contract superstar that Milan could pay 15k a week for and get us a superstar who will tear the championship apart. Who knows, the carrot of the premier league next year could sway him.

Off to eat my cornflakes (although I hope Milan reads this and gets Riquelmes phone number!)

I have to write a letter as part of an assessment for a job tomorrow, I am sure this forum has helped no end with my punctuation and grammar!

I have just copied what i wrote in to microsoft word to check for errors so save your breath pendants. ;) :icon_wink

Get the google toolbar, it has a spell checker built into it.

I have to write a letter as part of an assessment for a job tomorrow, I am sure this forum has helped no end with my punctuation and grammar!

I have just copied what i wrote in to microsoft word to check for errors so save your breath pendants. ;) :icon_wink
Nobody spotted this one yet? :biggrin:

I love the fact that none of them can spell MM's name properly even when they are not trying to make a pun out of it... idiots :icon_roll

Love the person who kept posting 'we own him'...

First option on his contract is one thing. Agreeing personal terms is something totally different.

In any case slavery was abolished in this country a long time ago.

Would love to be able to post a picture of him holding our shirt on their website...it just seems like a delightfully cruel thing to do.

First option on his contract is one thing. Agreeing personal terms is something totally different.

Would love to be able to post a picture of him holding our shirt on their website...it just seems like a delightfully cruel thing to do.

you may well be able to soon :)

Would be nice to get a few of us with his name on our shirts and post a picture of that up.

Would be nice to get a few of us with his name on our shirts and post a picture of that up.

:081::081::038::038:

Last edited:
you may well be able to soon :)

I'm not even that bothered if we don't sign him. Don't get me wrong it would be cracking. I am just more interested in the perverse pleasure in rubbing a signing in someone else's face...

Been a long time since we could do that!

Those Saints fans are talking like they are living a nightmare...they don't know what that feels like to be honest. We have been living it for the past few years. We've done nothing really but flirt with relegation.

Its our bloody turn to have something decent happen.:icon_lol:

If that is saggy pants...so be it.

Oh and then of course Leon Best just to cement it for Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669