Saganowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like us to sign the following today: Saggybum, Jarvis Cocker, Toddypants and Hernia...

From what I can tell the Southampton fans really rate this bloke...anyone 'in the know' know if this is just rumour and speculation or have we at the very least made contact?!?

I'm not sure thats the case. I think McLeod is a definate but I heard we are still interested in Saganowski.
well at the moment we have two forwards, hume and fryatt, hammond is leaving so we need to recuit at least another 2 maybe 3 forwards,

Hume and Saggy to start with Fryatt and McLeod on the bench then - sounds interesting!

Hume could play in a different role in the team as well (although that would be a bit unconventional for City!).

Don't forget, we still have a Mr. Mark De Vries on the books, for what it's worth (which is a good few grand a week).

he is on our books so why dont we just keep him at the club and play him if we need to, he should play for the reserve team and if he does well for them then we can come up to the first team, we could have done wit him last season.

he is on our books so why dont we just keep him at the club and play him if we need to, he should play for the reserve team and if he does well for them then we can come up to the first team, we could have done wit him last season.

Do we have a reserve team again now?

This from the BBC website today
Southampton are leading Burnley in the race to sign Polish striker Marek Saganowski from French side Troyes on a permanent basis.
Saganowski ended the season on loan at Saints and boss George Burley said: "Talks are going very well.

"There was an option in the contract when we took him which we are looking to take over."

Burnley boss Steve Cotterill admitted: "There has been contact but Southampton have first option to buy him."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669