SAVE THE BOWSTRING BRIDGE.... or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
:018: Oi cheeky, my daughter is at DMU! You'll be getting your legs slapped if you are not careful and I'll steal all your chocolate. :icon_wink

sorry, I dont have a very good opinion of students having lived for a year in that area and not being able to sleep as they would be screaming in the streets until 5am every night

Work.

Most the students i know just bum about going from one uni course to the next.

I wish i had done the same, sometimes.

But thats what happens when you are thick! wishing you could have done the same

Last edited:
Well the bridge is officially gone.

The funniest thing is that even after starting this thread me and my Dad still walked the usual way back from the Walkers only to remember that the road was blocked and have to do a 15 minutes detour. (before it was reopened)

Well it's definitely funnier than Mock The Week was this week, but it's not funnier than the callous that i found on my big toe earlier.

How is your Dad, is he still laughing?

...it's not funnier than the callous that i found on my big toe earlier.

:018:
Your big toe may be calloused, but that is a callus which you found there.

...but I expect you already knew that and were just keeping us on our toes. Funny thing this English language!
:icon_wink

:018:
Your big toe may be calloused, but that is a callus which you found there.

...but I expect you already knew that and were just keeping us on our toes. Funny thing this English language!
:icon_wink

Haha, I did stop and think when I posted which of the two was the right spelling, but my mind wasn't especially clear at the time and I couldn't be arsed checking. :icon_bigg

That wouldn't be an understatement would it? Only I notice you posted that at ten minutes to midnight on a Friday :icon_lol:

I can confirm that I was enjoying a certain level of intoxication

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47