Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Knight Rises - 10/10 - A perfect end to the Nolan trilogy. It's more story based (Batman Begins) than explosion based (Dark Knight) but is told so well. Had me in tears at the end, but then I am an emotional fart at the minute.

Dark Knight Rises - 10/10 - A perfect end to the Nolan trilogy. It's more story based (Batman Begins) than explosion based (Dark Knight) but is told so well. Had me in tears at the end, but then I am an emotional fart at the minute.

'I like your real name........' had me gasping, and bless Alfred.

Absolutely loved Bane too.

The Pirates, AKA Wallace and the dog at sea minus Wallace and the dog. And the sea.

"London smells of my Grandma"

So many lines, so many visual gags - if you don't enjoy it then I doubt I could ever be your friend/

Panic Button - Wow. Easily the most ridiculous, pointless film I have ever watched. Turned a great concept into a ridiculous thriller. 1/10 because the women weren't ugly.

Ted - brilliant. That is all you need to know.
Ok.... So You and Teddy are the new homer and Alex of TB? Hope Teddy enjoyed it as much as You did. (blame my iPad for the random spelling)

Ted - brilliant. That is all you need to know.

I thought it was extremely average and very, very predictable. I counted 5 chuckles, but no laughs, so it doesn't really pass muster as a comedy on that basis.

I thought it was extremely average and very, very predictable. I counted 5 chuckles, but no laughs, so it doesn't really pass muster as a comedy on that basis.

What a surprise.

Must be very lonely in your world.

What a surprise.

Must be very lonely in your world.

Eh? Lonely???
So, because I didn't shit myself laughing at predictable gags that have been done a thousand times before, and done a thousand times better, that means I must be "lonely"? Yeah, righto, keep hoping

Last edited:
You have no friends, and you know it - all because you aren't capable of loving some run-of-the-mill shit film

And you stink of poo

Loser

It has been done before as have most family guy jokes. I still find them funny though, which helps. My wife is of the same opinion as you.

I hope I never dislike something that other people like.

Apparently, it removes your entire social circle. I feel like a pariah ever since I had the temerity to think that Ted was only okay and watchable

Apparently, it removes your entire social circle. I feel like a pariah ever since I had the temerity to think that Ted was only okay and watchable

I almost dropped you as a contact on LastFM because of that.

Ok.... So You and Teddy are the new homer and Alex of TB? Hope Teddy enjoyed it as much as You did. (blame my iPad for the random spelling)

Even I think i'm predictable, I mean, how many times can you claim that Tommy Wright is still an Aberdeen player and expect a laugh?

The film was alright, I certainly had higher hopes.

Mila Kunis is so lovely.

Nah, it's okay. I'm hugging my teddy bear instead. I'm gonna wish that he comes to life, seeing as how I don't have any friends any more.

Did you have some then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570