Scarbys Football Manager 2007 Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers KL

30/6/07
Back News of all the papers today was Leicester and AC Milan have linked up with Milan paying 119K a year for the privilege

4/7/07
Alan Dunne didn’t impress me last campaign so I have sold him to Reading for 110K
And Neil Lennon re-joins the club for a season on a free!:038:

8/7/07
We get Kieran Richardson on loan for the whole season:038:

9/7/07
Wigan 3-0 Leicester – Friendly
Heskey scored for Wigan after 3 mins.he added a 2nd and dean a 3rd.

11/7/07
MDV leaves after never a game for me, he goes to Vitesse for 500K

14/7/07
Crawley 1-2 Leicester – Friendly
Richardson scored not ours but Mick. In the 70th minute Kieran Richardson got injured and just before that Max Gradel got sent off. lets hope it isn’t too serious. David Goodwillie scored in the 75th after coming on and he added the winner in the last minute.

17/7/07
Crewe 1-0 Leicester – Friendly
Luke Varney, bugger!:mad:

19/7/07
Sign defender from Peter Mate on loan for the season.

21/7/07
Swansea 0-2 Leicester – Friendly
Dwight Pezzarossi and Weso:biggrin:

25/7/07
Kettering 1-2 Leicester – Friendly
Neil lennon put us ahead, Adam Henry made it 1-1.Tiatto 2-1:biggrin:

Scarby, how do you cope with your riveting life?

18/8/07
Man Utd 3-0 Leicester – Prem:icon_sad:
It took just 90 seconds for Paul Scholes to score and 9 minutes after that for Ronaldo. On the 14th minute Kenton got injured! Not the start I wanted. Rossi got the 3rd in the 70th min. On the 83rd Hume got injured and I had already made my 3 subs so we went down to 10 men.

21/8/07
Leicester 2-0 Spurs – Prem:038::038:
Matty Fryatt had no problem in opening up the North London defence as he scored two inside 12 minutes in front the ever faithful Walkers crowd. Starting his first game Dwight Pezzarossi got injured in his first start and home debut and was replaced by goodwillie. On 30 minutes Sylla got injured, that’s 4 players injured in 2 games and they all play on the right hand side. Neil Lennon replaced Sylla, and Izzet moved on the right flank! Our defence managed to hold of Keane and Defoe well, we deserved the 3 points!

15/9/07
Arsenal 4-0 Leicester – Prem:mad:
Henry hatrick and Paddy MaC OG!! All before HT! Arsenal were a class act!

19/9/07
Birmingham 1-1 Leicester (AET) – League Cup 2nd Rnd:icon_sad:
Gareth Williams opened his account for the season after a cracking pass from Goodwillie led him in. Queudrue scored from the spot on the 46th after being brought down in the box. Brum walked all over us and we were lucky to end 90 minutes @ 1-1. Julian Gray put Birmingham ahead on 105 minutes.

22/10/07
Leicester 1-0 Liverpool - Prem:038::038:
Kisnorbo scored in the 90th minute putting the results at Brum and Arsenal behind us and giving us a 100% record at home. We played fantastic.

30/9/07
Everton 1-0 Leicester –Prem
Floro Flores scored in the 17th for the toffees, he got a 2nd and Osman a third for Everton. Andy Johnson got injured in the last few minutes.

3/10/07
Leicester 1-2 Bolton – Prem
Dwight Pezzarossi scored for city but Bolton pulled one back just after half time and a massive mistake by Joe Hart led to the Bolton winner.

20/10/07
Wigan 3-1 Leicester – Prem
Dean Ashton put Wigan ahead on 5 mins but Pezzarossi knocked in a shot for inside 6 yards to make sure the sides went in 1-1 and half time. Lee McCulloch scored a brace in the 2nd.

:frown:

29/10/07
Leicester 2-0 Ipswich – Prem
Going in at half time at 0-0, we were the much better side but couldn’t convert our chances. I told the lads to keep it up and they did but still couldn’t score. In the 80th minute I changed tatics and made 3 subs it seemed to work as Pezzarossi scored in the 83rd and Koroman netted his first goal in front of 32474 fans at the Walkers.:038:

14/11/07
Pompey 1-0 Leicester – Prem!
We nearly got our first away point even with Koroman breaking his nose and having to come off our weaken squad played great! Benjani scored for them!

24/11/07
Leicester 1-0 Villa – Prem
MON said the Villa would take the fame away from us today in the press! This gave the players fuel to play, and it was MONs former winger Momo Sylla that netted first. However in the 2nd half Villa came out stronger and Angel equalised. Pezzarossi missed a good chance in the final minutes, villa counter attacked and Moore scored.

28/11/07
Chelsea 6-0 Leicester – Prem:018::018:
Ribery and Torres scored the Chelsea and we were hanging on well until the 45th minute when something I have seen before on FM happened Stearman got annoyed and pused Shevchenko, I mean who wouldn’t and then Izzet complained about the sending off and got sent of too. So at HT we were two goals and two men down. Ballack got number 3, Torres got his 2nd for the 4th, Shevchecko added the 5th and 6th, and too round off a bad day in London Goodwillie got injured in the 87th.

1/12/07
Leicester 1-7 West Ham – Prem:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:eek:
Koroman injured again, Weso Scored for us!!
Alan Smith (5), Etheringham, Cruz for them

5/12/2006
Leicester 1-1 Derby – Prem:icon_conf
Just a few seconds on the clock and Pezzarossi puts it in the back of the net. Howard made it 1-1.

9/12/07
Newcastle 1-1 Leicester – Prem:icon_razz
Owen scored for Newcastle and it wasn’t long before we got another injury! This time to Richardson and Iain Hume. Stearman got sent off again on 45. Pezzarossi netted in the 81st.

15/12/07
Leicester 1-2 Sheff Utd –Prem:frown:
A Joey Hart OG, put the visitors ahead, Goodwillie pulled one back however United got a second before half time through Dan Webber.
This is harder than I thought!! Anyone got any ideas.

Looks like you're not doing too well in the prem scarby...
I have had an FM break for about 5 days before starting my 1st season in the prem. Has Pezzarossi been a good signing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46