Scarbys Football Manager 2007 Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really must get this game. The last one I got of the series was Champ Manager 4. I really want an updated version...

Joe501 - you've got Vieri and Figo! How they doing for you?

Veron and Vieri have been the worst signings I have ever made. Despite his brilliant stats Veron gets 6's all the time. And the three times I played Vieri he has been sent off! Once he was sent off while walking onto the pitch as a sub!

Figo I have recently signed on a free, originally as cover but gary speed got injured :icon_lol:, he is class but for some reason can only play on the wings even though he played in the centre many times before in real life!

Im shit.

Started as Norwich and gained Automatic Promotion to the Premier finishing
2nd.

In the Premier I got relegated in 18th place with 34 points.
Back to the Championship and what I thought would be another promotion challenge but after 16 games I was in 14th place and got sacked.

Up to Scotland I went to be manager of Livingston who were laying rock bottom of The Scottish Division 1. I took a couple of my old Norwich players with me, Darren Huckerby and Marc Bircham and managed to finish the season in 2nd place, narrowly missing out on promotion to the SPL.

At the start of my first full season with Livingston I made some strong signings and once again thought promotion was on the cards. Unfortunately I lost 8 of my first 10 matches and was laying second bottom.
I decided to Resign and try my luck back in England.

Unfrotunately the only people to offer me a job were Frickley Athletic who were bottom of Conference South, I declined and have been jobless for 6 game months.

Last edited:
Im shit.

2nd.

Back to the Championship and what I thought would be another promotion challenge but after 16 games I was in 14th place and got sacked.

Up to Scotland I went to be manager of Livingston who were laying rock bottom of The Scottish Division 1. I took a couple of my old Norwich players with me, Darren Huckerby and Marc Bircham and managed to finish the season in 2nd place, narrowly missing out on promotion to the SPL.

At the start of my first full season with Livingston I made some strong signings and once again thought promotion was on the cards. Unfortunately I lost 8 of my first 10 matches and was laying second bottom.

Unfrotunately the only people to offer me a job were Frickley Athletic who were bottom of Conference South, I declined and have been jobless for 6 game months.

:081: :081: :081: :081: :081:

Im shit.

2nd.

:081:

I love the fact youve played 6 months of the game with nothing to do :icon_lol:

I had last years Champy but never really got into it! Think i might give it another go after reading how crap everybody is :)

Weak

Are you joining us on sat or are you blowing city out for more weekend breaks?;)

Dont worry baby i will be there:icon_wink Although the Mrs is coming again, think she has probably been to more games then A-Z! :icon_lol:

As I have only played 20 games or so on Champy are there any tips people can give to make things go a bit easier? Training, formations etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46